RTMNU Admit Card Summer 2017
The Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University will go to announce the RTMNU Admit Card Summer 2017 on the official site of University. Those students who will be ready for attending the summer examination and for these applicants will be searching the RTMNU Summer Hall Ticket 2017 must check this page and collect this document without any error and mistake. All detail of admit card will mention below on this page. Don’t forget applicants this document is compulsory for the examination without this you will not attend this examination.
The Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU) is shortened name is Nagpur University. This university will be organizing the summer and winter examination. This examination will be mainly for those students who are pursuing the various Graduate and the Post-Graduate courses. But before the examination students need to collect the admit card through the official site. Without this students will do nothing in this process. So applicants after announcing this admit card must collect it.
RTMNU 2nd 4th 6th Semester Exam Date
- University Name: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Maharashtra
- Course Name: M-Tech, LLB, BCA, B.Ed, B Arch, MCA, MCM, MSW, MBA, M. Com, BE, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, etc.
- Semester Detail: 2nd, 4th, 6th SEM
- Exam Date: 05th October 2016
- Result Date: It will be updated Soon
RTMNU UG PG Hall Ticket 2016
Aspirant, you know very well why the exam hall ticket will be used in every examination. If yes then must collect this document and if no then don’t worry we tell you through this document you will be able to attend this examination without any tension. All detail of admit card will be use at the time of answer sheet filling. So candidates must check these steps and collect RTMNU Admit Card Summer 2017.
Download Nagpur University Roll Number 2017
- First of all, applicants must check official site www.nagpuruniversity.org
- Select the “Admit Card” Section.
- Select link available as “hall ticket”.
- Give all your details regarding the Roll Number and the Date Of birth as required by them.
- Tap on submit button.
- The next page will appear with your Admit card on the screen.
- Check it and Save it.
- Take a print out of the Admit card for further use by using the print command.