RTET Notification 2016
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has just released RTET Notification 2016online. Candidates, who wish to attempt the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test, must take a look at the details provided below. The test will be a method to judge the ability of the applicants who want to apply as teachers in the state schooling departments. The final date of online registration is 16th December 2015
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test for the recruitment of teachers. The candidates who qualify this exam will be appointed as low Primary School Teachers. Like every year, the Education Board recruits eligible candidates to the posts in different teaching Departments.
Aspired applicants are hereby notified that according to the Notification, Rajasthan TET Online Application Form is being filled now and the closing Date is 16th December 2015. The aspired candidates are recommended to check the eligibility criteria and other details carefully before applying. The examination will be held on 7th February 2016.
Details under Rajasthan TET Notification 2015
|Exam Conducting Authority||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Examination||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16th December 2015|
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulation, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
Fee to Pay
Applicants need to Rs. 400/- for Level-I/II exam for a single paper and Rs.600/- for both the exams.
- Only a written examination would be conducted which will decide whether a candidate will be recruited or not?
- The grades secured after successful completion of written test will be considered as a token to be appointed as Primary Teachers.
How to apply against RTET Notification 2016
- Applicants must log on to the Official site for the Education board i.e. “examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- Download the “Pariksha vigyapti” from the home page.
- Choose the section for online application link and start applying for teacher Eligibility test.
- Provide your accurate details like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Upload the soft copies of the necessary documents in the required format.
- Complete the registration form after rechecking the fields and saving the form data.
- Take a printed copy of this form along and keep it secure for future use.
Last Date to apply Online: 14th December 2015.
Last Date for Online payment: 16th December 2015.
Admit card upload Date: 23rd January 2016
Examination date: 7th February 2016
Result date: February/March 2016
Dear friends visit the Official website and start applying online now
Download the Exam Official Notification here