RTE Application Form 2017
The Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka will launch soon the RTE Application Form 2017 in the online mode. Those applicants who will look out this chance must check notification for the RTE Karnataka Admission through the official website schooleducation.kar.nic.in in. This opportunity will release for those who don’t continue their study and his/her parents will not afford the fee of school. So applicants must check this page and grab this opportunity without any mistake.
We know that a huge amount of complaints from parents stating that the number of schools is not following. Parents are not paying a lot of money which they can’t afford to it. Thus the Government decided to exchange the entire process of admission of the students to different schools. The submission of applications will complete under the Right to Education (RTE) quota online. Applicants if qualify this examination then he/she will do our future study till 10th class of totally free of cost. We suggest you must check full notification information by the help of this page.
RTE Notification 2017 Overview
- Organization Name: Department of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka
- Scheme Name: Right to Education 2017-18
- Region: Karnataka
- Starting Date to Apply: Declare Now
- Last Date of Applying: Released
- Applying Mode: Offline
- Departmental Website: www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
Karnataka RTE Admission Form Eligibility
Age will be between in 3 years 10 months–4 years 10 months can get admission to LKG
5 years 10 months–6 years 10 months might get entrance to 1st standard.
- Students will belong to rural area 1 KM from the habitation/village for classes 1st to 5th and in the urban area,
- The area of neighbor shall be known as the area of a ward for the point of governance of local authority.
Student’s selection will be based on online lottery draw system. All of the Parents of applicants will check the selection result via online mode or they will get SMS updates on this subject.
Fill Karnataka RTE Application Form 2017 Online
- To do so, you firstly need to visit the official website i.e. “www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in”.
- Then, download the notification for RTE Karnataka admission.
- Read this properly.
- After that, check if you are eligible to apply or not.
- If yes, you have to fill the application form.
- Now submit the application form after checking this properly.
Latest Update Link
Check Link for Applying: