RRB NTPC Railway TC Station Master Syllabus 2016
The Railway Recruitment Board or Indian Railways has successfully released the RRB NTPC Railway TC-Station Master Syllabus 2016 over the main site of it so as to facilitate the applied contestants. The contestants who previously submitted an application for the examination of below-mentioned posts are suggested to check the Railway TC Station Master Exam Pattern 2016 so as to easily score good marks in the examination. The complete details have been laid out in the following paragraph.
The Railway Recruitment Board sent a notification online all the way via it Official Website. The notification was about the recruitment of 18252 vacancies of various posts like Ticket Collector, Clerk Cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Assistant Station Master, Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Goods Guard, etc. Those who forwarded the applications must know the Railway TC Station Master Syllabus 2016.
With the help of this syllabus, the contestants will know the exam pattern which will help the contestant get an estimate about the exam. The contestants will also be at ease in scoring the good marks in the exam. The contestants who are looking for Railway Jobs or Central Government Jobs are requested to check the complete details from here.
Some Points on Railway TC Station Master Exam Pattern 2016
News About: RRB NTPC Syllabus 2016
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in
The contestants can check the exam pattern from the following table and prepare according to the same.
- The Exam will be based Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The duration of the exam will be 90 Minutes.
- The exam includes 100 Questions from various topics.
- The exam is carried out for total 100 Marks.
- There will also be negative marking of 1/3rd for each wrong answer.
|1||Written Test||General Knowledge||20||90 Minutes|
RRB NTPC TC-Station Master Syllabus
The syllabus of the exam covers the following subjects:
- General Awareness.
- Arithmetic Ability.
- General Intelligence.
- General Science.
Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- History – India & World.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology etc.
Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability:
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc.
Syllabus for General Intelligence
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Visual memory.
- Verbal and Figure Classification etc.
Syllabus for General Science
- Environmental Studies.
- Biology etc.
The contestants for more details are suggested to visit the Official Website.
How to download RRB NTPC Syllabus 2016
- Open the Official Website from the links given here.
- After that, check the latest syllabus links.
- Click on the suitable link and download the exam pattern.
- Save the exam pattern and prepare to the same.
The contestants who have applied can easily download the Exam Pattern of Syllabus from the Official Website.