RRB Syllabus Junior/Senior Engineer Exam Pattern 2015
Railway Recruitment Board has published RRB Junior/Senior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Communication, Maintenance, Automobile ETC.) written Exam Pattern, RRB Syllabus 2015 Notification for all candidates who Can apply for Junior Engineer (JE) & Senior Section Engineer (SSE) Recruitment 2015 .
We are providing information you regarding a best trick, when you will start to write in RRB Syllabus for Junior/Senior Engineer Exam 2015, fresh your mind & start to write in exam with positive attitude. Not a bit difficulty will come at front of you, if you will prepare to yourself according to RRB Junior/Senior Engineer exam.
RRB Syllabus of Junior/Senior Engineer Exam 2015 is aware you, how you can prepare to yourself in short period of time also for exam. We know your need so for that we create this page which is providing you complete details about RRB Section Junior/Senior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015.
RRB Exam Pattern 2015 for JSE & SSE
- There will be a Objective Type MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) in the Written Exam for Senior Section Engineer (SSE).
- RRB Junior/Senior Engineer Written exam will consist of Total 150 Questions.
- Time Period for Written exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be Negative Marking of 1/3 Marks in the written exam.
- RRB Junior/Senior Engineer Written exam will consist of Two Section
- I Section:
- 90 Query will be asked from Technical Ability & General Science.
- II Section:
- 60 Query will be from General Awareness/Arithmetic/General Intelligence & Reasoning
RRB Exam Syllabus 2015 For JSE & SSE
|Reasoning Eligibility Criteria
||Technical Eligibility Syllabus for Civil:
|Technical Eligibility Syllabus for Mechanical:
||Technical Eligibility Syllabus for Mechanical:
|Technical Eligibility Syllabus for JE (Printing Press):
||Chemical Metallurgical Assistant:
Check Here RRB Jr. and Sr. Section Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015