RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2016
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2016 in its official website for those candidates who had applied for appearing in the examination of School Lecturer. Such candidates can easily check the RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2016 with the help of this page as we are letting all the applied candidates know the crucial details in this regard. Check further details from the following section.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has invited the candidates for applying for total 13098 all the way through its official Website. As per the latest news and updates, there are total available vacancies which need to be filled by those candidates who are going to crack the recruitment rounds. The candidates have to download RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2016 from the official link that we are furnishing at the below-settled section. Such candidates are highly advised to check the Exam Pattern for this exam.
Some Views on RPSC School Lecturer Exam Pattern 2016
Details regarding: RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2016
Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
School Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in 2 rounds.
- Which are paper 1 and paper 2
- Paper 1 will be conducted for 150 marks and time duration of 1 hour 30 minutes
- Paper 2 is conducted for 300 marks and time duration of 3 hour
Paper 1 Exam Patter for General Awareness and General Studies
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Marks|
|1||History of Rajasthan and Indian History with special emphasis on Indian National Movement||30|
|2||Mental Ability Test, Statistics (Secondary Level)||40|
|3||Educational Management, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Right to Education Act, 2009||30|
|4||General Science, Indian Polity, Geography of Rajasthan||30|
Paper 2 Exam Pattern for concerned subjects
|Sr. No.||Name of Subject||No. of Marks|
|1||Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Senior Secondary Level||110|
|2||Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Graduation Level||110|
|3||Knowledge of Subject Concerned: Post Graduation Level||20|
|4||Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Teaching Learning Material, Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching Learning||60|
School Lecturer Syllabus
(A) General Studies & General Awareness
- History of Rajasthan and Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Art, Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- Ancient Indian Education System.
- Growth of Education during British Period.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857.
- Rise of Nationalist Movement.
- Prominent leaders of National Movement.
- Social and Religious Renaissance.
- Mahatma Gandhi and National Movement.
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Peasant and Labour Movement.
- Shivaji and the Maratha Swaraj.
- Bhakti Movement.
- Development of Education, Language, Literature – Mughal Period.
- Art and Architecture – Mughal Period
(B) Mental Ability
- Blood Relations.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Alphabetical Test.
- Number Ranking.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Collection of Data.
- Graphical Representation of Data.
- Median of Ungrouped and Grouped Data.
- Natural Numbers
- Operations on Real Numbers.
- Laws of exponents for Real Numbers.
- Rational Numbers.
- Decimal Expansions.
- Zeroes of a Polynomial.
- Surface Area – Cuboid, Cube, Right Circular Cylinder, Right Circular Cone, Sphere.
- Volume – Cuboid, Cylinder, Right Circular Cone, Sphere.
(C) General English
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Correction of Sentences.
- Subject – Verb Agreement.
- Degrees of Adjectives.
- Prefixes and Suffixes.
- Confusable Words.
(D) Current Affairs
- Economic Planning in India.
- 12th five-year plans.
- Census of India 2011.
- Development Programmes – India and Rajasthan.
- Poverty Eradication Programme.
- Youth Employment Programme.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Space programmes of India.
- Atomic Energy Programmes.
- Important Events – India and the World.
- Persons and Places.
- Science and Technology in India
- National and International – Awards & Prizes
- Latest Books and Authors of India
- Sports and Games.
(E) General Science
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Chemical Reactions and Equations.
- Carbon and its Compounds.
- Force and Laws of Motion.
- Work and Energy.
- Control and Coordination.
- Heredity and Evolution.
- Management of Natural Resources.
- Protection of Environment.
- Sustainable Development etc.
(F) Indian Polity
- Salient Features of the Constitution of India.
- Indian Executive.
- Judiciary Organization.
- Theory and Practice.
- Elections in India.
- The president of India.
- Election and Emergency Powers of the President.
- Cabinet, Prime Minister and his Powers.
- Parliament, Speaker and his Functions.
- Bureaucratic Set up of India.
- Political Parties and their Role – Theory and Practice.
- Supreme Court
- Organization and Powers.
- Commissions and Boards – National Level.
(G) Geography of Rajasthan
- Physical Features Climate.
- Demographic Characteristics.
- Mineral Resources.
- Energy Resources.
(H) Educational Management
- Educational Management.
- Educational Scenario in Rajasthan.
- Right to Education Act 2009.
- Concept and Functions of Educational Management.
- Educational Management in Rajasthan.
- School as a unit of Decentralized Planning.
- Educational Management Information System(EMIS).
- Institutional Planning.
- School Mapping.
- Block Resource Centre(BRC).
- School Management Committee(SMC).
- District Information System for Education(DISE).
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA).
- Rashtriya Madhyanik Shiksha Abhiyan(RMSA).
- Organisation of Educational Set Up at Primary and Secondary in Rajasthan.
- Functions of RIE, SIERT, BSER, IASE, CTE, DIET etc.
- Rajasthan Educational Initiative.
- Balika Shiksha Foundation.
- Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya.
- Rajasthan Text-Book Board.
- Bharat Scouts and Guides.
- Rashtriya Military School.
- Sainik School.
- Public School.
- Model school.
- Provisions of Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, 2009 etc.
How to download RPSC School Lecturer Syllabus 2016
- Open the official website from the link give below.
- After that, check the latest notification.
- Select a suitable link meant for the School Lecturer Posts.
- After that, hit off the syllabus or exam pattern link.
- Download the same and save it to the devices for usage.
The candidates can check the Official Website for syllabus and exam pattern.