RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2016
Hello aspirant, have you applied for the job of senior teacher released by Rajasthan Public Service Commission and looking for RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2016? If yes, then you are reading the right webpage, all the information of exam pattern and syllabus is given in this article.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has recently released job notification for the post of Senior Teacher Grade-II for the year 2016. Isn’t it a great opportunity for the aspirants who are looking for jobs in the Rajasthan State. The job seekers applied for the posts through the official website and needs to download RPSC Senior Teacher Exam Pattern PDF to start their preparation for the examination.
|Name of The Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Type Of Declaration||RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2016|
|Name of Post||Senior Teacher Grade-II|
RPSC Senior Teacher Exam Pattern 2016
There will be two papers of the examination paper-I and Paper-II the exam pattern is given as follow
|Sr No||Subject||Number of question||Marks||Duration|
|1||Geography, History, Culture and General Knowledge of Rajasthan||40||80||2 Hours|
|2||Current Affairs of Rajasthan||10||20|
|3||General Knowledge of World and India||30||60|
|Part||Subject||Number of question||Marks||Duration|
|Part-1||Knowledge of Secondary and Sr. Secondary Standard Subject||90||180||2:30 Hours|
|Part-2||Knowledge of Graduation Standard about relevant subject matter||40||80|
|Part-3||Teaching Method of relevant Subject||20||40|
Rajasthan PSC Grade-II Teacher Syllabus 2016
The candidates may find the detailed syllabus on the official website, direct links are given at the bottom of this page. For the help of the applicants syllabus is given as under.
Syllabus for English
- Phonetic Transcription and Word Stress.
- Subject-verb agreement
- Direct/Indirect Speech
- Joining Sentences
- Degree (Positive/Comparative/Sup. Degree).
- Conditional Sentences
- Transforming an Affirmative into Negative and Interrogative Sentence.
- Passive Voice
- Phrasal Verbs
- Transformation – Simple sentence into compound and complex sentence. – Other varied transformations.
- Common Idioms & Phrases
- An acquaintance with major literary movements.
- An acquaintance with major Indian writers in English
- Basic Sentence Patterns.
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary.
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Phrase analysis in terms of M H M.
- Clause analysis in terms of SPOCA.
- Phonetic Symbols and Transcription.
- An acquaintance with literary forms.
- Grammar – Translation method.
- Direct Method.
- Communicative English language Teaching
- Structural Method.
- Basic Principles of second language Teaching-Selection, Gradation, Presentation, and Testing.
- Audio-Lingual Method.
- Teaching Prose, Poetry, Grammar and Composition.
For social science
- Political Science.
- Public Administration
- Teaching Method
- Number System
- Plane Geometry
- Surface area and Volume
- Abstract Algebra
- Read Analysis
- Vector Analysis
- Differential Equation
- Statics and Dynamics
- Linear Programming
- Numeric Analysis and Differential Equation
How to Download RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Syllabus 2016
- Candidates have to go to the main website which is www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- You will find an option as Syllabus in the Candidate Information section given in the top menu bar, on the home page.
- Select an option of the year and the option of the post and wait for a moment.
- Then click on the name of the post for which you want to see the Exam Pattern, a PDF file will open on the screen.
- Download the file and you may also take a printout, if you want.
Download the Syllabus for the different subject through the following links
Get more details after visiting the Official Website