Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs 2016, Revenue & Disaster Management Dept Chhattisgarh Recruitment 2016 – Computer, DEO, Asst Gr-III & Other Posts:
Revenue & Disaster Management Dept Chhattisgarh Limited, Govt. of India responsibility has published a recruitment notice for recruiting of Technical Staff & Operative positions. Application forms are inviting to fill 250 Computer, DEO, Assistant Gr-III and Other seats. Fascinated applicants can submit their application forms on or before 31st March 2016.
Revenue & Disaster Management Dept Recruitment 2016
Revenue & Disaster Management Department Chhattisgarh Limited is an Organization Name which has released a variety of jobs for the jobless applicants to fill the same via the revenue and disaster management department Chhattisgarh recruitment. The total vacancies are available for so many posts and the posts are given in points would be as per the following jobs.
Revenue & Disaster Management Dept Chhattisgarh Notification
- Assistant Programmer
- Data Entry Operator
- Computer (Statistical)
- Assistant Grade-III
The required qualification might be as per the following eligibility criteria which si as furnished below:
- Applicants should have the qualification of B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) for Assistant Programmer post,
- Intermediate with three years Diploma in any subject & 01-year Diploma in Data Entry Operator/ Programming for Data Entry Operator post,
- Degree in Commerce / Math /Economics & Agriculture for Computer post
- Intermediate with one-year Diploma in Data Entry Operator/ Programming & Hindi typing on Computer for Assistant posts.
Applicant age must not less than 18 years and not more than required age limit and as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination, academic records and skill test.
How to Apply:
- First of all, Applicants have to visit at the official website.
- After that, Applicants will see Recruitment section.
- Then Applicants have to download an application form.
- After that Applicants have to attach all important documents, photograph and signature and send it to the following address:
last Date for Receipt of Application Form will be released shortly.
NOTE: Applicants must visit the official website for getting more information.