RBI Recruitment 2016
Reserve Bank of India has recently released job notification of RBI Recruitment 2016 to select the candidates for total 182 posts in their department. It is a great opportunity for the job seekers who are searching jobs in the private sector.
Whenever it is needed to release vacant positions it releases job notification and conduct examination to hire best, energetic and eligible aspirants. Willing aspirants may apply for the post before the last date but before applying read all information about RBI Officer Grade B 182 Jobs Notification like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, and Application Fees etc from the below.
Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2016 Short Details
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Type of Declaration||RBI Recruitment 2016|
|Name of the Post||Officer Grade B|
|Number of the Post||182|
|Location of the Job||All over India|
|Last date to Apply||Updated Shortly|
Name of the vacancies followed by the number of the posts
|Post Name||Number of the Vacancies|
|Officer Grade-B(General DR)||163|
|Officer Grade-B(Economy and Policy Research Department)||11|
|Officer Grade-B (Department of Statics and Information Management)||08|
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Grade B Notification 2016
The aspirants must check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying
The minimum qualification is bachelor degree and candidates must have scored minimum 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in graduation as well in 12th and 10th. Minimum (CGPA/OGPA/CPI or similar technology allotted on a 10 point scale) for SC/ST/PWD 5.75 and for others it is 6.75.
The minimum age is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years. Read the official notification to know more about age relaxation.
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary of Rs. 21000 with other allowance, in present time the salary of an officer in reserve bank is almost 54970 Rs. Per month.
The applicants from SC/ST/PWD category have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees, and for general and OBC application fees is Rs. 850/-
The selection process will be based on the following levels
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Exam Pattern for written test
Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible and start preparation for the examination according to the syllabus as we all know that competition is very tough for these posts.
|Name of Paper||Subject||Time(minute)||Marks|
|Economic and Social Issues (Objective Type)||90||100|
|Paper-II||English (Writing Skills Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard)||90||100|
|Paper-III||Finance and Management(Objective Type)||90||100|
Note: Paper-III will be consisting of only one subject that is, Finance and Management (The other optional subjects Economics and statics have been withdrawn) according to the revised scheme.
How to Apply RBI Grade B Recruitment 2016
- First of all, Applicants have to go to the official website which is www.rbi.org.in,you may also click on directs link at the bottom of this page.
- Find and click on Officer Grade-B recruitment notification on the home page.
- Download the recruitment notification and read all the instructions and information eligibility Criteria carefully and click on Apply button after that application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the information which is asked, carefully and upload a scanned copy of photograph and other required documents.
- Recheck all the information and pay the application fees and after successfully paying the fees click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form in the last and keep it safe.
|Starting Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Last Date For Apply||Upcoming Shortly|