RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 -17
Hey, applicants, we are here to share some awesome news with our applicants who have to search the latest jobs in the banking sector. The Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 in the online mode. So aspirants don’t miss this opportunity and must check official notification at first and then you are eligible for this job. Then fill the RBI Assistant Application form before on the last date on 28th November 2016.
For helping the applicants all detail of notification will mention below in the different sections. We hope that most of all applicants have to grab this opportunity and then according to the selection process applicants will going for the future process.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancies Overview
|Board Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Posts Name||Clerk/Assistant Posts|
|Starting Date||07th November 2016|
|Last Date||28th November 2016|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All India|
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
RBI Assistant Jobs Eligibility Criteria
If candidates you are applying for this RBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 should Possess Graduation in any field from recognized university. Check future detail by the help of official notification.
Those applicants who want to apply for this job then all those ages limit from 20 Years to 28 Years.
All of the selected candidates of RBI Assistant/Clerk Recruitment 2016 will have Pay Scale Rs. 14, 650/- to Rs. 34, 990/- Per month.
Check application fee detail by the help of this section.
- For general category: Rs. 450/- Per Candidate.
- For other SC Category: Rs. 50/-.
The selection process of the applicants will complete through the Written Examination like preliminary, Mains Examination along Personal interview.
How to fill RBI Assistant Application Form
- The Aspirants should visit the official site of organization.
- Now the candidates should read the notification.
- Then if you are having all the eligible qualifications through the document.
- Open the online application form.
- Fill the complete details and upload the documents required,
- Finally, submit the application form and take a hard copy for the future uses.
- Starting date for RBI Clerk Online registration – 07th November 2016
- Last date for RBI Asst Online registration – 28th November 2016
- Date of RBI Assistant Prelim Exam – 23rd & 24th December 2016
- Date of RBI clerk Mains Exam – January 2017