RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017
The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science have started the RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 process on the date of 20-01-2017. This process is started for filling 165 Teaching Non-Teaching Posts in this department. So applicants if you are interested in this opportunity must fill this Rajasthan RAJUVAS Application Form 2017 before on the last date 09-02-2017.
As per the information for applying this job applicant compulsory satisfies the eligibility criteria for this recruitment which will mention in the official Notification. So applicants must read out the full RAJUVAS Notification 2017 properly. Candidates must stay connected with us through this page.
RAJUVAS 165 Teaching Non-Teaching Jobs 2017
|Organization Name||Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching Non & Teaching|
|Total No. of Posts||165|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Starting Date To Apply online||20-01-2017|
|Last Date To Apply online||09-02-2017|
RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details
Teaching Faculty Posts
- Professor: 30
- Associate Professor: 44
- Assistant Professor: 66
Non –Teaching Posts
- Instructor: 18
- Program Coordinator: 01
- Subject Matter Specialist: 06
RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidate must possess Ph.D. qualification, veterinary qualification, and Doctoral degree in any field of veterinary and animal science from Indian Affirmed Board or University. Check future information by the official notification.
Check official notification.
For Teaching Faculty: The pay Scale for this job is Rs 24030/- each per month.
For S.N 04 – 06: Rs 22180/- per month
The selection will be complete through Merit, Experience, and Interview.
Check application fee information through the official website.
Fill Rajasthan RAJUVAS Latest Jobs 2017 Application Form
- First of all, open the official website www.rajuvas.org and open Careers section.
- On the next page, find and press your pointer on RAJUVAS Recruitment 2017 link.
- Initially, download the notification and read full notification properly.
- Enter all of the requested necessary important points effectively within the RAJUVAS application form and add required records with a scanned photo with signature.
- At final, save and print the hard replica of submitted form for examination usages.
- Finally take the hard copy for the future uses and references.
Initial Date to Apply Online: 20 January 2017
Final Date to Apply Online: 09 February 2017