Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017
Are you unemployed and looking for the government job? Then we have awesome news for you the Rajasthan University Jaipur have announced the Rajasthan University Recruitment 2017 for hire 407 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs in his department. So, aspirants if you are interested in this job recruitment and want to apply for this vacancy. Then we have suggested you to must read the full notification of Rajasthan University Jobs. After reading if you are satisfied with the eligibility criteria of this job, must fill the application form of Rajasthan University Teaching Vacancy without any mistake and error. But don’t forget that contender must complete this process before on the last date which is 23rd June 2017.
The Rajasthan University has issued the job notification to fulfill the 407 Clerk/Lab Assistant/Bearer Posts 2017 in their own University. All the aspirant are informed that who are interested in working with Rajasthan University may check there eligibility by the official notification. If you are interested then you should apply via online mode for Rajasthan University 407 teaching & non-teaching jobs. Keep scrolling the page if you want more information regarding this vacancy as like age limit, education qualification, application fee and etc.
Rajasthan University 407 teaching & non-teaching jobs
- Organization name: University of Rajasthan
- Location: Rajasthan, India
- Category: Rajasthan Recruitment Notification.
- Posts name: Various Posts.
- Job kind: the Government job.
- Mode of applying: Online.
- Official website: uniraj.ac.in
- Teaching Jobs: 217 Posts
- Non-Teaching Jobs: 190 Posts
- Total number of Jobs: 407 posts.
- Starting date of application: 24th May 2017.
- The last date to apply online: 23rd June 2017.
- Closing date for submitting the hard copy of application form: 30th June 2017
Eligible criteria for Rajasthan University Jobs
The applicants, who wish to apply for the various Teaching and Non-Teaching posts in the Rajasthan University, must have a look at the eligibility criteria stated below:-
Education qualification for Teaching
- For Assistant Professor Post: Candidate should have done Ph.D. Degree in regular mode from any recognized University with good academic record, 55% marks at the Master’s Level in the relevant subject and qualified in National Eligibility Test.
- For Associate Professor Post: Candidate should have possessed Ph.D. Degree in the concerned subject or Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks. And also applicant should have 08 years experience in teaching as an Assistant Professor in any College.
- For Professor Post: Individuals should have done Ph. D in respective subject and publishing work of high quality actively engaged in research. And also individuals should have the minimum of 10 years of experience of teaching in University or National level Institutions.
- For Deputy Librarian Post: aspirant should have done Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation with at least 55% of marks and in the other hand aspirant should have 05 years of experience as Assistant University Librarian/ College Librarian.
- For Librarian Post: Candidate should have posse’s Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation with at least 55% of marks or at least 13 years of experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 18 years of experience as College Librarian.
For nonteaching job
The aspirant who wants to be work as the junior clerk, lab assistant, lab bearer, herbarium assistant, junior teacher assistant, book attendant and electrician Candidates should have passed 12th class Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification from any authorized University.
And if you want to work as the additional registrar, controller of examination, deputy registrar, legal assistant, cartographer and manager post, Aspirant must have completed Masters degree/ LLB/ MBA in the respective stream or equivalent qualification for Rajasthan University Non-Teaching Vacancy 2017.
Individual who belongs to the general category should be in between 18 to 35 years. And others should be 18 years to 40 years. to know more you can read the notification of this recruitment which is given bellow.
Candidate should pay the application fee as mention bellow for both posts:-
Salary Scale for Teaching Job
Selected candidate will get the salary as mention bellow:-
- Professor or Librarian: Candidates will get 37,400 to 79,000 rupees with 10,000 rupees Grade pay.
- Associate Professor and Dy. Librarian: will get 37,400 to 67,000 with 9,000 rupees of GP.
- Assistant Professor, Assistant Librarian or Asst Director: Selected candidates will get 15,600 to 39,100 with 6,000 rupees of grad pay.
- The aspirant who works as the junior clerk, lab assistant, lab bearer, herbarium assistant, book attendant, and electrician will get 5200 to 20,000 rupees.
- Junior technical assistant, cartographer and the manager will get 9300 to 34,800 rupees with grade pay 6600 rupees.
- Additional registrar, controller of examination, deputy registrar will get 15,600 to 39,100 rupees with grade pay 6800.
Individuals who want to work in Rajasthan Teaching job will be shortlisted by merit list and experience.
Aspirants who wish to work in nonteaching posts will be selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply for Rajasthan University Recruitment
- First of all, the contender should go through the official portal which is given bellow.
- Read the full notification properly.
- Open the application form and fill all asking details without any mistake.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and needed documents.
- Recheck all your details and submit it.
- Make online payment as your category.
- After all, take a printout of application form.
Important links for 217 Teaching Job
Important Link for 190 Non-Teaching Jobs