Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur has recently published a notification for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017. All entitled or talented candidates can easily apply for RHC LDC Jobs 2017 before the last date 18.03.2017 through the official website at hcraj.nic.in.
We are provide you the information related to Rajasthan High Court Recruitment. The details are about qualification required, selection mode, Salary scale how to apply etc All the required information are mentioned below by the team of Totalgovtjobs.co.in
Rajasthan High Court LDC Jobs 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
Number of Posts: 1726 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk
Official website: hcraj.nic.in
The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 is for recruiting 32 well qualified candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk. All the candidates who are interested for these posts need to check the eligibility criteria which is given below. After check the eligibility criteria, eligible aspirants must submit the duly filled RHC Recruitment 2017 Application Form to the given address until 12th September 2016.
The applicants need to download the application from the official website, i.e. hcraj.nic.in. All other details regarding these High Court of Rajasthan Jobs 2017 are provided below. Let em informed to applicants that attach the scanned copies of all the necessary attachments before submitting the application form
Eligibility Criteria of Rajasthan High Court Clerks Recruitment 2017
Age Limit: The applicants in this Rajasthan High Court Recruitment must have to 18 to 35 years of age as on 01st January 2017. Age relaxations will be provided as per the government rules.
A applicants for direct recruitment to the Lower Divisional Clerk should have passed the Senior Secondary Examination of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or any Examination of University or Board recognized as equivalent thereto by the Government, or any higher examination, and should, in addition, possess a good knowledge of Hindi written in Denary writing and should have approved.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the sector of Electronics, Government of India;
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate organised under National/State Council of Vocational Training Scheme.
The selected aspirants will get very good salary amount i.e. Rs. 5200-20;200, Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- General/UR/OBC Candidates should pay Rs.100/-,
- SC/ ST/ Widow/ Divorced women candidates Rs.25/-
- Candidates can pay their fee through Indian Postal Order drew in favour of Registrar General of Rajasthan High Court, Payable at Jodhpur.
Written Test, Computer Test and Interview
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
- First of all, aspirants open the official website.
- Thereafter check the suitable link from the open page.
- Now download the application from the officail website.
Now start to fill up your applications along with attested copies of applicable certificates postal order, recent coloured photograph & addressed to Office of the Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur
- Starting for Online Application Form: 22.02.2017
- End date to submit Online Application Form: 10.03.2017
- Ending date to submit hard copy of Application Form: 21.03.2017
Official Advertisement of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017
Apply Online RHC Lover Division Clerk Jobs 2017
For more information visit the official website