PSSSB Syllabus 2016 2017
Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board has successfully release PSSSB Syllabus 2016 2017. Candidates those who have applied for the Typist, Stenographer Exam must get the Punjab SSSB Typist, Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016.
All the candidates who have applied for the posts of Punjab Clerk, Steno- Typists, and Junior Scale Stenographer should download PSSSB Syllabus 2016. Here we updated some important link for downloading syllabus as well as PSSSB Model Paper 2016.
By downloading syllabus, applicants can start their preparation for the recruitment examination. As per the details, the examination is going to be conducted in upcoming months at the various examination centers.
Punjab SSSB Typist, Stenographer Exam Pattern 2016
Name of the Authority: Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board
Name of the Posts: Steno- Typists, Clerk- cum- Typists, Clerk, Junior Scale Stenographer
Date of Examination: Disclosed Soon
Exam Pattern/Syllabus Status: Available
Punjab SSSB Clerk Syllabus 2016 is very important for effective study plan instead of waste of time to study the topics which are not in the Punjab Typist, Stenographer. So, it’s better to follow the PSSSB Syllabus for better preparation.
- There will be 1mark for each right question.
- 0.25 negative marks for each wrong question.
- The Objective type/ Multiple Choice of question will ask.
- Total number of Question is 100
- There are 2 sections i.e. Section A (50 questions), Section B (50 Questions)
- Time Duration of the written test is 1 hour
- The total marks of question paper are 100.
Punjab SSSB Syllabus 2016
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses
- Voice: Active and Passive
- Use of Prepositions
- Knowledge of writing letters
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Verbal Classification
- Essential Part
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Problems
- Operations Research & Linear Programming
- Differential Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Primary Mathematics
- Analytical Geometry
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
Static General Knowledge
- Indian History
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- Computer Networks
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
Check More Details through Official Link