Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Scholarship Scheme 2017
Finally, those applicants who are looking for Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Scholarship Scheme 2017 might be on the right web page. The Welfare Department of Puducherry is all set to give out scholarship but for that applicants fill the Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Scholarship Form 2017.
The Welfare Department of Puducherry has launched an advertisement regarding the Puducherry Scholarship 2017. The candidates who like to get the Scholarship Amount need to fill Puducherry Scholarship Application Form.
The scholarship scheme is only for those students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories. If you are also one of the category applicants can fill the online application before the last date.
Puducherry State Post Matric Scholarship 2017
The applicant who has applied for the pre and post matric scholarship under Pondicherry government can check eligible criteria. All require documents which are going to be uploaded can check from here.
Eligible candidates who are studying in various 9th, 10th, 11th 12th, B.A, B.Com, BBA, BCA courses can fill the application form. Applicants can apply for the registration through the official web link. After the Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Registration Online, applicants are able to get the registration number.
Required Criteria for Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Fresh Scholarship 2017
- The student should be permanent residents of Pondicherry in Border Area
- Candidates belong to SC/ST Community
- Applicants are pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized institution
- Applicant’s guardian/ parent are Citizens of India.
- An applicant is not employed in any Service under the Government of the arty Non-Government establishment.
Essential Documents for Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Renewal Scholarship
- 10th mark sheet hard copy.
- 12th mark sheet hard copy.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Aadhar card.
- Voter Id.
- Address proof.
How to apply for Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Scholarship Form 2017
- Candidates visit official website “dhte.puducherry.gov.in”.
- On the home homepage login to apply for a scholarship.
- Choose a proper link and read the official detail.
- Read the notification and go on the register button.
- Fill the application form correctly without any mistake.
- Enter your details as per 10th certificate and click on submit.
- Save one copy of the application.
- Upload the mandatory documents.
- Successfully submitted the form.
- Take the hard copy of this application for future use.