OSSTET Result 2016
Are you seeking the OSSTET Result 2016? Then you will check all update regarding this exam through this article. Recently the Board of Secondary Education Odisha has organized the Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test on the predefined date of 17-12-2016. A huge amount of aspirants has attended this exam at the various centers.
- Department: Board of Secondary Education Odisha
- Name of Exam: Odisha Secondary School Teacher Eligibility Test
- Date of Test: 17-12-2016
- Result Status: January Mid (Tentative)
Now all will be so tensioned for the Odisha Secondary School TET Cut off Marks and result. For removing these attempters search the Odisha Secondary School TET Result on the official site. So candidate let we clear you the exam result has not declared yet but expectedly in the mid of January 2017, it will declare. So the candidate for collecting the OSSTET Result 2016 without any interruption must stay connected with us by the help of this page.
Odisha Secondary School TET Cut Off Marks 2016
As per the information, this entire recruitment process is initiated and organized by Odisha Board of Secondary Education. Another process of this exam also completes through this education board. Currently, the board will release firstly OSSTET Result 2016 and then release OSSTET Exam Cut off. It will release according to the applicant’s category. At the end firm will release the Merit List and this list bring the all selected applicants names? All those aspirants will go for the future process of selection and then get this job. So candidates don’t forget must collect all these information.
Collect Odisha Secondary School TET Merit List
- Examinees, first of all, visit the official web portal which name is “www.ac.in”
- Now find an appropriate link for Orissa TET 2016.
- Follow it and reach the result page.
- There will be a Merit list containing the Roll numbers of the shortlisted candidates.
- This list can also available in a Pdf format.
- Get it printed and stay connected here for further news.