OSSTET 2017 Notification
Today we have here to share some fantastic news with our applicant and this news is Odisha Board of Secondary Education has released the OSSTET 2017 Notification on the official site of organization. The OSSTET 2017 Application form has released and the last date of application form filing is 11th November 2016.
We know that most of all applicants will grab this opportunity who wants to make their career as a teacher. So aspirants we are advice you must check official notification at first and then if you are eligible for that must fill this application form. After that, go for the future process of selection. Check all important detail by the help of official link which will mention at the end of this page.
|Conducting Body||Odisha Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Applications Commencement from||21st October 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Application||11th November 2016|
OSSTET 2017 Eligibility Structure
Aspirants if you want to apply for this OSSTET 2017 must look out this section and then fill the application form of this teaching eligibility test.
Requirements for Category I:
Interested applicants who want to apply for this must complete a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks. Also with if applicants have finished B.Ed from NCTE recognized institute, he/she can apply for this notice.
Requirements for Category II:
Candidates must complete 12th Class and any equivalent from any recognized institute/board with minimum 50% marks. Check future detail by the help of official notification.
Odisha Secondary TET Selection Procedure
All of the appliers will be selected in this test according to their performance in written examination.
All of the interested applicants must pay the application fee of 500/- as the application fee through prescribed format.
Process of OSSTET 2017 Online Registration
- At first, open the authorized website i.e. www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- Now find the appropriate link of notification and click on it.
- Read the official notification and tap on applies online link.
- Thereafter, fill the application form carefully and attach all asked documents, passport size photograph and signature.
- Complete the payment of application fee via prescribed mode.
- After that check the preview of your application form and hit the submit button.
- Finally, take a hard copy of this form and keep it safe for future use.
OSSTET 2017 Exam Date
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last Date to Apply||11th November 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||Declare Soon|
Link to Important Information: