OSSC Recruitment 2016
Here on this page, some employment news will available for you. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is now going to recruit eligible aspirants on the 111 Stenographer & Other Vacancies. For that reason, the department released the OSSC Recruitment 2016 Notice through online mode. Candidates can apply for this job on or before the last date of 11-02-2017.
So applicants must get a profit of this opportunity and fill this form before on the last date. Let me, informed aspirants, that this OSSC Recruitment 2016 is basically based on contract basis under Director technical education and training. So, before apply must read full Odisha SSC Job Notification and then grab this opportunity.
Odisha SSC Stenographer & Other Vacancies 2017
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Contractual Basis
Official Website: ossc.gov.in
Total No. of Vacancy: 111 Posts
Name of Posts:
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Industrial Promotion Office||33|
OSSC Latest Vacancies 2017 Educational Structure
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Jr. Stenographer||Need to complete Higher Secondary (+2 Arts/Science/Commerce) certificate examination or its equivalent|
|Industrial Promotion Office||Should posses the Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering.|
|Industrial Supervisor||Candidate wants to complete Degree in Engineering or Diploma in Engineering for this post.|
|Post Name||Selected Candidates Salary|
|Jr. Stenographer||Rs. 5200/- + GP of Rs. 2400/-|
|Industrial Promotion Office||Rs. 9300/- + GP of Rs. 4200/-|
|Industrial Supervisor||Rs. 9300/- + GP of Rs. 4200/-|
Jr. Stenographer: For this post, Age limit is 18-32 years as on 1st January 2016.
Industries Promotion Officer & Industrial Supervisor: Candidate needs the age of 21-32 years as on 1st January 2016.
Interested candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.
All of the SC/ST Category candidates do not have to pay any application fee. Check paying method with the help of official notification.
Interested candidates will select for this OSSC Jobs 2017 as per their performance in written test & interview.
How to fill OSSC Application Form 2016-17
- All of the interested candidates need to access the official website that is ossc.gov.in.
- Go and search the official notification link properly.
- Now open the online application form and fill information according to instruction through the help of official document.
- Thereafter upload scanned copies of required documents with the application form.
- Now make payment for application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit online filled the application form.
- Take a printout of your online filled application for future uses.
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application for Industries Promotion Officer & Industrial Supervisor||26th December 2016.|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application for Industries Promotion Officer & Industrial Supervisor||25th January 2017.|
|Starting Date to Submit Online Application for Junior Stenographer||27th December 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application for Junior Stenographer||26th January 2017.|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy of Application for Jr. Stenographer Post||11th February 2017.|
Links for Applying:
OSSC Recruitment 2017
Are you seeking the latest government jobs in the various sectors? Then for you, the OSSC Recruitment 2017 has released. It will announce for filling the 363 Odisha Junior Assistants & Clerk Posts in this department. All the job hunters must read out full Odisha SSC Notification 2017. Then you will satisfy the eligibility criteria of this job must fill the application form without any mistake and error.
Applicants after applying this check full detail of selection process and then start preparation for these rounds. Aspirants let we inform you without qualifying the examination you will not get this job. So applicants before applying must check applying date which is 11-01-2017. Check full information by the below section of this article.
Odisha Junior Assistants & Clerk Notification 2017
Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Junior Clerks & Junior Assistants
Total Posts: 363
Online Application Commencement from – 12-12-2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form– 11-01-2017
OSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Exam Date – Update Soon
Odisha SSC Various Jobs 2017 Eligibility
Pay Scale: The salary for the selected applicants is Rs.5200- 20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Interested applicants in this OSSC Recruitment 2017 have to complete 12th Class from recognized Institution/ University and must have basic computer skills. Check future information by the help of official notification.
The Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age should be 32 years as on 01st January 2017. Check age relaxation by the help of official advertisement.
Interested Job hunters will be selected on basis of their performance and score in following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Computer Skills Test
- For General/ OBC candidates: 100/- Per candidate
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Applicants have to make payment of this application fee through offline/ online mode.
Way to Fill OSSC Application Form 2017
- Firstly applicants visit OSSC official website which is ossc.gov.in
- Find Notification link and read the full notification.
- Fill the online application form with your details of education qualification.
- Then upload latest pass photo & signature in the giving form.
- Verify details once again and click on submit button.
- System generated an application form with ID.
- Now send the hard copy to given address with requested documents.
- The application must reach postal address on or before the last date.
- At last take the hard copy of application form for future uses.