Orissa Scholarship Form 2017
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of Orissa state is now thinking to distribute the Orissa Scholarship 2017. Applicants who want to fill the Orissa Scholarship Form 2017 must check the eligible criteria.
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of Orissa state is ready to award the lots of money to those students who are not financial good. The final notification regarding the Orissa Scholarship 2017 has successfully published as online.
SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students can fill Orissa Scholarship Application Form. Applicants may submit their applications through the official portal. Applicants make sure submit their applications on or before the last date. A candidate whose financial condition is not good and parents annual income is below 2 lakh can grab this opportunity.
Odisha Scholarship Scheme 2017
The Welfare society offers Scholarship Program for Minority students and Backward Classes every year. The Odisha Scholarship Scheme 2017 are only awarded to those students who are studying in following course 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Post Graduate & under Graduates.
From the large no of applied applicants, the department will pick out the student from the state who obtained the good marks. The Undergraduate and Postgraduate students will offer the scholarship for the existing year.
Applicants should be collecting their documents and complete Odisha Scholarship Form process . After completing the register process, applicants can note out the register number and save for the further use.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Scholarship 2017
- The OBC students whose parents /guardians income from all sources does not exceed 1 lakh per annum.
- The annual income of the parent/guardian of the SC/ST students should not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- Indian applicants can apply for these scholarships.
- 5. 30% scholarship is earmarked for girl students
Documents Required for Minority Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship 2017
- Applicants Caste Certificate
- Domicile of the student.
- Guardian’s Income Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the previous exam pass.
- Fee Details slip.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Scanned Photo & Signature
How to apply online for Orissa Scholarship Application 2017
- Applicants visit the official website “mpsc.mp.nic.in”.
- Check the latest notification option on the homepage.
- Select the proper link and click this.
- Go to the online registration link and read the instructions carefully.
- Enter all required field carefully.
- Upload all the needed documents.
- After finishing the process press the submit button carefully.
- The filled application form will show on your computer screen.
- Take the hard copy for future us.
Dear Aspirants may check more details regarding scholarship through Official website