Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016
Ordnance Factory Chanda has recently dispatched the notice regarding Ordnance Factory Chanda Recruitment 2016. Candidates who are searching for the OFC Jobs might open the right web page. Here you will able to get more details of IOF 568 Group-‘C’ Vacancies.
The Ordnance Factory Chanda online application commencement closing date is 19 September 2016. Eligible aspirants are advised to fill the online applications on or before the last date. The way to submit the applications is online and applicants may follow the steps given below for applying online.
IOF 568 Group-‘C’ Vacancies Details 2016
Name of Department: Ordnance Factory Chanda
Total no of vacancies: 568
Official Website: www.ofchanda.gov.in
Last Date: 29 September 2016
Name of the Posts: Group-‘C’
- Electrician: 11 posts
- Carpenter: 09 posts
- Examiner: 52 posts
- FGM: 20 posts
- Machinist: 01 post
- Blacksmith: 03 posts
- DBW: 422 posts
- Compositor: 02 posts
- Bookbinder: 02 posts
- Mason: 04 posts
- Millwright: 16 posts
- Painter: 09 posts
- Turner: 09 posts
- Boiler Attendant: 03 posts
- Fitter Auto: 01 post
- Rigger: 04 posts
OFC Recruitment Notification 2016
According to the official notice, there are approximately 568 empty vacancies are available in their organization for the Group C posts. Interested aspirants are required to submit their scanned documents to Ordnance Factory Chanda Online website on or before the last date.
Aspirants before you fill the application just check the eligible criteria from here. The eligible Criteria indicates various information like required education, age limit, how to apply etc.
Eligible Criteria of Ordnance Factory Chanda Group-‘C’ Vacancies
Candidates must have completed their 10th Class/ITI In relevant specialization from any approved Institution / Board with a minimum aggregate of marks.
Applicants Maximum age limit will differ for various posts.
Reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to association norms.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
Applicants have to pay the application fee as per organization requested in official notification.
How to apply Ordnance Factory Chanda Vacancy 2016
- First of all, open the official login page www.ofchanda.gov.in
- Then find the link to Group C Application Form 2016.
- Hit the link, application form will be opened in new page
- Then enter the candidate’s personal and professional information.
- Upload all certificate copies and pay the application fee.
- After entering the details press the submit button.
- Downloaded it and take the hard copy of the applications for future use.
- Online Application Commencement from: 29 Aug 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: 19 Sep 2016
- Ordnance Factory Chanda Exam Date: Update Soon