OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
Hello, job seekers are you looking for state government job? If yes then we have brought great news for you that is, Odisha Public Service Commission has recently released a notification regarding OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 for the post of Civil Judge in the department. there are total 153 vacant positions for which an aspirant can apply, all the information of the vacancies are given in his article so read this web page until the end, direct links are also given here.
Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications from the willing applicants for Odisha Judicial Service 153 Jobs 2016, the eligible personnel may apply for the job before the last date 20th August 2016 on the official website. , but before applying for the job read all the instructions carefully like important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit, salary package etc. from below.
Odisha Judicial Service Job 2016 Short Details
|Name of The Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Type Of Declaration||OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Civil Judge|
|Number of the Post||153|
|Last Date to Apply||20th August 2016|
Name of the post according to categories
|Name of the Category||Number of the Post|
OPSC Civil Judge Vacancies 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must meet the Eligibility Criteria prescribed by the authorities, the applications submitted by the candidates who are not eligible shall be rejected, so it is advised to read the eligibility criteria very carefully and download the official notification from the official website, you may also download it from the direct links given at the bottom of this article.
The applicant who wants to apply for the post must be a graduate of Law from a recognized University or Institution by the Government.
The age of the candidate should be between 23 to 35 years, visit official notification to know more about age relaxation.
Scale of Pay
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary of s.27,700 to Rs. 44,700 per month.
|Name of the Category||Application Fees|
The selection process will be based on the following levels
- Prelims Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interviews (100 Marks)
To be appointed for the job applicants have to qualify in all the rounds
Instructions to Apply Odisha Judicial Service Recruitment 2016
The mode of applying is online and can be done using a computer with internet connection, the process of applying is very easy and given as follow to the help of the candidates.
- Applicants have to go to the official website which is www.opsconline.gov.in , you will also find direct links at the bottom of this web page.
- In the menu bar, that link, fill the registration form and click on submit button. you will find an option named as Official Entry Apply/Login, click on the home page, find and click on the recruitment notification and read all the instructions and then click on the I Agree on Button.
- Click on Apply button and fill all the information in the given boxes and upload scanned copy of photograph and signature and other documents.
- Pay the Application fees, which is described by the officials and after rechecking the form click on Final Submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form in the last.
|Starting date of Application Submission||20th July 2016|
|Last date of Application Submission||20th August 2016|
|Last date to Pay Fees||23th August 2016|
|Date of Prelims Exam||04th September 2016|
|Date of Main Exam||November 2016|
Important Links of OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2016