ONGC Recruitment 2017
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. has recently launched the ONGC Recruitment 2017 for the purpose of inviting the eligible and worthy candidates. Those who applied for this ONGC Trade Apprentices Jobs 2017 for fill the application form of 144 vacancies of Trade Apprentices Posts before the last date 06.03.2017.
The Corporation or Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. has released a notification for fill the 114 vacancies of Trade Apprentices Psts. All those aspirants who are looking for ONGC Jobs they may grab this chance and apply for ONGC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
Details ONGC Trade Apprentices Jobs 2017
Name of Department: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
Official Website: www.eapplicationonline.com
Total Vacancies: 114 Posts
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 06 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 08 Posts
- Machinist: 11 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 12 Posts
- Electrician: 17 Posts
- Fitter: 24 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 36 Posts
ONGC Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2017
There is some requisite documents, eligibility the contenders must have before applying. We are letting all the interested applicants know that information of eligibility criteria to a lower place. A good news for all interested candidates who are eagerly looking for this ONGC Recruitment form long time, now the all applicants can apply online this Trade Apprentices Jobs before the last date 07 March 2017.
Eligible Criteria of ONGC Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2017
Candidates must have pass 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation with minimum 50% marks form any university of institute.
Age group of the candidates should match with the requisite i.e must not exceed 21 years. Post wise will be as follows.
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the performance in the following exams:
General Manager (HR)-Head HRER & ASM,
Oil and Natural Gas Limited KDM Bhawan,
Palavasana, Mehsana, Gujarat 384003.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last date to submit Application Form: 06th March
How to apply against ONGC Recruitment 2017
- First of all, aspirants visit the Official Website.
- Then, see the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on a suitable link.
- Read all the important information given in the Candidates’ Instruction file.
- After reading carefully, click on “Apply Now”.
- Fill in all the asked data.
- Finally, pay your application fee and submit the form.
- Save the form for future usage.
- Also, get a print out of it.