OMC Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply for the OMC Recruitment 2016 before the dead line. The Selection for the OMC 57 Foreman, Surveyor Posts will be done on the basis of Walk-in-Interview. So, hurry up guys and grab this opportunity.
The Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has invited the OMC Application Form 2016 recently. Aspirants who want to applied for the Foreman, Surveyor posts they need to fill online application. Check more details of OMC Recruitment 2016 from here.
Aspirants applying for the Odisha Mining Corporation Recruitment 2016 need to download the application. The link for downloading applications is given below. Applied applicants have to attend for Walk in Interview on 29th & 30th June 2016. For the candidate’s sake, the Details of Walk-in Venue is mentioned below.
OMC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
Name of the Post: Surveyor, Mining Mate, Foreman Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 57 Posts
Type of Selection: Interview
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: www.omcltd.in
Odisha Mining Corporation Notification 2016
Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd has issued an employment Odisha Mining Corporation Notification 2016. This notification is to filling up 57 Foreman (Mining), Mining Mate-III & Surveyor vacancies through Direct Recruitment for various posts. Eligible candidates may download prescribed format application form at official website www.omcltd.in and May Attend Walk-In-Interview On 29-06-2016 & 30-06-2016 at 9.00 AM.
For more details about Odisha Jobs like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Eligibility Criteria of Odisha Mining Corporation Jobs
Job Seekers applying for Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 31.05.2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- For Foreman: Applicants those who pass Diplomain Mining Engineering with Certificate in Foreman Competency issued by DGMS may apply for it.
- For Mining Mate: Candidates should complete HSC with a certificate in Mining Mate.
- For Surveyor: The Aspirant should pass Diploma in Mines Survey/Mining Engineering from recognized Institute with Certificate in Mining Survey.
Selection Process: The Candidates who were willing to apply for the OMC Recruitment 2016 released under Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
- For Foreman (Mining), Surveyor: Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 4,200/- per month.
- For Mining Mate: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,000/- per month.
- Walk in Interview Dates: 29/06/2016 & 30/06/2016.
How to Apply OMC Application Form 2016:
- Firstly, read the notification carefully before applying for Odisha Mining Corporation Ltd Jobs.
- Then go to the link given on our site for application.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Bring the application along with relevant documents to the below mentioned Walk in Venue at 09.00 a.m.
Gandhamardan Regional Office of OMC Ltd,
At/Po-Suakati, Dist- Keonjhar
Barbil Regional Office of OMC Ltd,
At/Po- Barbil, Dist- Keonjhar
Check more details regarding OMC Recruitment 2016 through official website
Download Official Notification