OJEE Application Form 2017
The OJEE is a briefly known as an Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board wills public soon the notification regarding the OJEE Application Form 2017. It will use for an invite the eligible applicants for the various under graduation and Post graduation courses like B.Tech. / MBBS / BDS / MBA / MCA /MCA-Dual Degree/ MAM /Architecture /Pharmacy/ PGAT/ PGDM/ PGCM/ PGDM.
Every year, a huge amount of candidates has participated in this process and then doping the various UG and PG Courses through this board. This year applicants will search OJEE 2017 Application Form and want to apply for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. So applicants for collecting all updates stay connected with us…
Odisha JEE 2017 Overview
Organization: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
Exam Name: Joint Entrance Exam
Odisha JEE Notification 2017 Eligibility
OJEE UG Courses Eligibility:
B.Tech/B.Pharm/B.Plan: Applicants for this OJEE 2017 must complete the 10+2 (Physics, chemistry, Math’s/Biology) with 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST candidates. Check future information by the help of official notification.
B.Tech/B.Pharm (LE): If you want to apply for these courses, applicants must complete diploma with 45% Marks and 40% for SC/ST candidates.
OJEE PG Courses Eligibility:
MBA/MCA: If you will apply for these courses applicants must complete graduation any discipline with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST).
Integrated MBA (5 years): Candidates must complete 10+2 with 45% marks and 40% for SC/ST.
The Odisha JEE Examination age limit is 25 years. Age relaxation will decide as per the requirement or organization’s official notification. So check this detail by the advertisement.
The application fee of OJEE Application Form 2017 Course-wise:
- BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS Application Fee: 1000/-
- LE (Engineering, Pharma) Application Fee: 1000/- Per candidate
- MCA/MBA/LE-MCA: 1000/- Per candidate
- Tech/M.Tech(PT)/M.Arch/M.Pharma: Rs. 1000/-
- MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT: 1500/- Per candidate
- Integrated MBA: 1000/-
Way to Complete Odisha JEE Online Registration 2017
- At first, applicants go and check the official website.
- Check official notification properly through the latest update section.
- Fill all important information in the giving form.
- Attach all require a document with the application form.
- Check your form once again and tap on submits button.
- At last take print out of the application form for future use.
OJEE 2017 Exam Dates:
|Initial Date for online application form releasing||February 2017|
|Last date for online application submission||March 2017|
|Last date for Print out of E-Challan||March|
|Admit card releasing status||April 2017|
|OJEE 2017 Exam Date||May|
|Results Releasing date||June 2017|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination JEE Cell,
Gandamunda, Khandagiri, DIST-Khorda,
Phone Number: 0674-3242455, 3242456, 6552455, 6552455
Also get other Details from Here: www.ojee.nic.in