Odisha Police Recruitment 2017
The Odisha Police Department has announced an employment advertisement regarding Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 to hire the eligible aspirants for the vacant 521 vacancies of Constable in the District / Estates. / Police department.
All the eligible and energetic job finders who desire to apply can fill up the application form on or before the closing date which is 04-01-2017 after reading the complete notice of Odisha Police Recruitment 2016. All the notification information will mention below in the different sections.
Odisha Police 570 Constable Jobs 2016
|Department Name||Odisha Police Department|
|Job Type||State Govt Jobs|
|Total No. of Posts||521|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||05-12-2016|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||04-01-2017|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 Entire Information
Educational Qualification: Applicants if you want to apply for this job then you need to pass 10th from Secondary Education, Odisha or by other perceived Board/Council.
- Candidate must have the capacity to read, write and speak Odia and probably passed the Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate examination.
- One who passes the examination in Odia Language.
For filling this recruitment from candidates Minimum Age Must Be Under 18 Years and Maximum Age Must Not Exceed 23 Years
- Age Relaxation up to 5 years is given to SC, ST and SEBC people.
- For ex-servicemen, Age Relaxation is given according to Govt Rules.
Selection Methods: Selection of the applicants will base on these rounds which mention below.
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Test
- Educational, Sports Achievements
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC)
- Written test.
- Applicants must pay Rs. 200/ -.
- Candidates may acquire application form by Depositing Rs. 50/ – Bank Draft in favor of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack which is payable at Cuttack.
How to Fill Odisha Police Application Form 2016-17
- Eligible candidates who have a desire to apply must visit the Official website that is odishapolice.gov.in.
- Select the related notification to download the application form.
- Application completed in all respects along with all necessary attested documents, new passport size photo, Bank Draft/IPO should be forwarded to related Supdt. of Police of the Dist. / Dy.Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.), Bhubaneswar (T) Post or by the hand of the concerned Dist. Police / Commissioner on or before 4th January 2017.
Candidates can check the Official notice for more details.