NTSE Scholarship 2017
The National Council of Educational Research & Training is all to distribute NTSE Scholarship 2017. The eligible aspirants may apply for the NCERT Scholarship Scheme 2017 before the last date. The process of NTSE Online Application 2017 is under process.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training has recently invited the application form of NTSE 2017. As expected, the NCERT Scholarship Scheme 2017 process will be continuing in the third week of August 2016.
Interested aspirants can apply for the scholarship programme i.e. National Talent Search Examination on or before the last date. To check the eligible criteria of scholarship scheme, aspirants are requested to read our article very carefully.
NTSE 2017 Scholarship Details:
Name of the Department: National Council of Educational Research & Training
Last Date: Mention Below
NCERT Scholarship Scheme 2017
The Candidates who are Award for the NTSE Scholarship 2017 will be selected through the state level test. This test will be conducted by the state council of Education research and Training.
Applicants make sure give this exam with complete preparation and do their best in the exam. For that reason, here we updated the exam pattern so applicants may prepare for the exam according to them.
Mental ability test (MAT), (Analogy, Classification, Numerical series, Pattern perception, Hidden Figure etc.)
Scholastic Aptitude test (SAT) covering Science, Social science, and Mathematics.
Language test (LT).
|Paper||Test||No. of Question||No. of Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Mental ability test(MAT)||50||50||45|
|Paper II||Language test (LT)||50||50||45|
|Paper III||Scholastic aptitude test (SAT)||100||100||90|
Eligibility Criteria for NTSE Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Applicants must pass both the test i.e. MAT and SAT with at least marks in each.
- The parental income should not more than 1 lakh per annum from all sources.
- At the time of selection, 55% marks must be scored for achieving the scholarship.
- There will be 5% relaxation for SC/ST.
- The awardees should satisfy the eligibilities and conditions mentioned in the scheme.
- Qualifying marks
- Qualifying marks for candidates from General category is 40% in each paper and for the candidate from SC/ST/PH is 35% in each paper.
Candidates should be between the age group of 8 to 18 years.
The fee for application forms for General Category is Rs.25/- only.
Applicants who belonging to SC/ST are exempted from this fee
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate
- The domicile of the applicants
- Birth certificate of the student
- Photograph of a student
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
How to Fill Online Application Form 2016
- First of all, aspirants need to open the official website of the department i.e. “www.ncert.nic.in”.
- After reaching on the home page, follow the instruction that is mentioned.
- Then click on the appropriate link.
- Fill the application form carefully according to the documents.
- Thereafter upload the needed documents.
- Submit the application form carefully.
- Save the application number.
- At last, take the print out of a hard copy.
Go to Official Link for further details