NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2014
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Uttarakhand has recently published NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2014,NIT Uttarakhand Junior EngineerRecruitment 2014 to fill no. of 23 vacancies of Non Teaching stafffor Technical and Ministerial staff (Superintendent, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant, Nurse, Stenographer, Junior Assistant and Technician) of the Institute
All job viewers can fill NIT Uttarakhand application form through the official website i.e.http://nituk.ac.in on before 27/09/2014
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Uttarakhand is one in the midst of the ten newly created NITs by the Government of India in 2009 under the 11th 5 year plan.
NIT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2014 Notification Details
Name of organization: National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Total no. of vacancies: 23
Name of Posts
|Superintendent PB2||Rs. 9300-34800/-With GP Rs.4200/-|
|Superintendent (Accounts) PB2||Rs. 9300-34800/-With GP Rs.4200/-|
|Technical Assistant PB2||Rs. 9300-34800/-With GP Rs.4200/-|
|Nurse PB2||Rs. 9300-34800/-With GP Rs.4200/-|
|Junior Engineer PB2||Rs. 9300-34800/-With GP Rs.4200/-|
|Technician PB1||Rs.5200-20200/-With GP Rs.2000/-|
|Stenographer PB1||Rs.5200-20200/-With GP Rs.2000/-|
|Junior Assistant PB1||Rs.5200-20200/-With GP Rs.2000/-|
Qualification required: Kindly refer to official website to see post wise details
- All candidates shall be scrutinized and incomplete Applications will be rejected.
- Candidates not eligible for any post mentioned in above advertisement shall be disqualified.
- Screening of candidates will be done on the basis of age, qualification and experience only. All other
- requirements shall be assessed by the selection committee.
- Junior Assistant and Stenographer, if more than 100 applications (total of the two categories)
- are received from graduate applicants, preference will be given to higher qualification in shortlisting.
- For Nurse if more than 10 applications are received from candidates with both Diploma and Degree
- preference will be given to higher qualification in shortlisting.
- For Junior Engineer
- if more than 10 applications are received from Graduate candidates,preference will be given to higher qualification in shortlisting
- .The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfilment of qualification per se does not entitle a candidate to becalled for test or interview
How to apply this : All job viewers can fill NIT Uttarakhand application form through the official website i.e. http://nituk.ac.in on before 27/09/2014 & fill application form properly with all necessary details attach recent passport size photographs & send to following address
Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus, Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand – 246174
Last date for receipt of application form 2014