NIRDPR Recruitment 2016
The notice for NIRDPR Recruitment 2016 is now available. Aspirants who are searching for the Computer Jobs might be on the right web page. The National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad will be soon going to hire the eligible applicants for the Moderator/ Computer Assistant Posts. The NIRDPR Computer Assistant Recruitment 2016 process is now starts.
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad has released the notification for 62 various vacancies in the official website www.nird.org.in. For the candidate’s sake, in our website we have given direct link of NIRDPR Recruitment 2016 Online application.
Let me informed to all the aspirants that there are 62 Moderator & Computer Assistant vacancies On Tenure Basis. Aspirants who want to apply for the NIRDPR Moderator/ Computer Assistant Jobs 2016 can apply before the last date of submission application.
Details of nird.org.in Recruitment Notification 2016
Name of Organisation: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Number of Posts: 62 Posts
Name of Posts: Moderator and Computer Assistant Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Category: Government Job
Official Website: nird.org.in
Post Wise Detail:
Moderator: 32 Posts
Computer Assistant: 30 Posts
NIRDPR Computer Assistant Recruitment 2016
The National Institute of Rural Development Hyderabad has recently updated the NIRD Vacancy 2016 Notification to hire the eligible aspirants for 62 vacancies on the contractual basis for the post of Moderators and Computer Assistants.
Candidates who are interested towards the NIRDPR Computer Assistant Recruitment 2016 can acquire more info such as required criteria, age limit, the procedure to submit an application, salary framework, process of selection criteria via this web page of totalgovtjob.com.
Eligible Criteria of NIRDPR Moderator Recruitment 2016
- For Moderator Posts: Applicant must have done Post Graduation in Social Sciences and Applicant must have basic knowledge of computer.
- For Computer Assistant Posts: Applicant must have done MCS/ PG Degree in Computer Applications.
For both above mention posts, the maximum age limit is 40 years.
No need to pay application fee to apply for these posts. So, hurry up guy s and garb the opportunity of NIRDPR Recruitment 2016.
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of application form. After that, final selection of applicant will be made on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
- For Moderator Post : Salary is fixed i.e. Rs. 30,000/-
- For Computer Assistant Posts : Salary is fixed i.e. Rs. 20,000/-
Steps to Fill NIRDPR Online Application 2016
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website http://nird.org.in/.
- Then open and read the authoritative notice at the above-stated website.
- Now fill the online application form carefully and submit it.
- Just after posting the NIRDPR Online Recruitment Application, the aspirants are instructed to take out a print out of the submitted applications.
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj,
Very Important Dates:
Final date to apply: 18-07-2016