New India Assurance Recruitment 2017
The New India Assurance Company Limited invites applications from appropriate job searchers for the 984 Assistant Class III Jobs of Assistants in Assistant Grade through a notification of New India Assurance Recruitment 2017.
The New India Assurance Company Limited has released advertisement for filling talented and keen candidates. Interested job hunters need to apply on or before the last date. To get further info related to the New India Assurance Company Ltd Assistant Recruitment must read here below on this page.
NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Details
Organization Name: The New India Assurance Company Limited
Recruitment REF NO:
Post Name: Assistants (Class-III Cadre)
Total Vacancies: 984
Allocation of Category wise Vacancies:-
- Unreserved (UR) – 533 Jobs
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 228
- Scheduled (SC) – 140
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 75
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 00
- Hearing Impaired (HI) – 00
- Visually Impaired (VI) – 00
- Orthopedically Challenged (OC) – 00
Job Category: Central/Union Government Jobs
Job Placement: India
New India Assurance Vacancies 2017 Eligibility
NIACL Assistant Jobs Pay Scale (per month):
The pay scale of the applicants is Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080/- per month.
Appointed candidates will get salary Rs. 23,000/- per month with other admissible allowances and benefits as applicable by the organization.
A candidate appointed in the ‘Officers’ cadre shall be on probation for 01 (one) year period from a date of joining the duty.
The probation period may be extended twice by a further period of 06 (six) months.
Registration Process: Online Mode
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/- (six hundred rupees)
- SC/ST/PWD Applicants: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
Fee Payment Modes:
- The paying mode of applicants is Internet Banking, Master/ Visa Card, Debit Card or Credit Cards.
Age Limit (as on 30.06.16):
- Age limit of the aspirants above 18 years and below 30 years for the General Category.
- SC/ST – 05 (five) years
- OBC – 03 (three) years
- PWD – 10 (ten) years
- Ex-Servicemen – 05 (five) years
- Defence Service Personnel – 03 (three) years
- Persons Ordinarily Domiciled in the J&K – 05 (five) years
- Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance – 08 (eight) years
- Applicants must complete Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent qualifications with at least 60% marks for General Contestants and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD Contestants.
- The Knowledge of Regional Language of the State of Recruitment is must for this recruitment.
New India Assurance Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The selection committee will complete through these rounds.
- Phase-I: Preliminary Examination (100 marks)
- Phase-II: Mains Examination (200 marks)
- Phase-III: Personal Interview
Apply for NIACL Assistant Class III Application Form 2017
- All the job hunters have to submit the application through the online process via company’s website, which is www.newindia.co.in.
- Applications submitted by any other mode will be rejected.
- Contenders can only submit their properly filled application forms from.
Dates to be focused:
- Commencement of Online Registration Process: 06th March 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application Form: 29th March 2017
- Online Fee Payment Dates: 06th to 29th March 2017
- Pre-Exam Call Letter Download Date: 10 days prior to the date of an exam
- Preliminary Exam (Tier-1 Examination) Date: 22nd & 23rd April 2017 (tentative)
- Prelims Result Release Date: April/March 2017
- Mains Admit Card Availability Date: 10 days prior to the date of an exam
- Main Exam (Tier-2 Examination) Date: 23rd March 2017
- Final Result Date: April/May 2017