NEET Application Form 2017
The Central Board of Secondary Education has currently updated the NEET Application Form 2017 through its official website. Candidates who are thinking to fill it they firstly need to check the NEET PG Notification 2017 and then CBSE NEET PG Online Registration 2017.
Latest Updates: The NEET Application Form 2017 process has started on the date of 31 January 2017
In the 2017 year, as per the details, this year NEET is facing lots of controversies and for that reason, only the CBSE take some time for releasing the NEET Phase I Result. After completing the first process of the NEET, now the department is going to take PG for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test and for that reason, they invited the NEET Application Form 2017 through an online mode.
Interested aspirants can check more details regarding NEET Post Graduate (PG) 2017 from here. Aspirants, those who qualified the PG let me informed one important notice with them that now as per the Court decision, the NEET 1 students are not able to sit in the NEET 2 and only the new and CBSE NEET Post Graduate (PG) Online Registration 2017 is applied for the Post Graduate (PG).
Name of organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
Exam Name: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
Applying mode: Online
Examination Pattern for NEET Exam 2017:
- 180 multiple objective questions will present in this exam paper of UG NEET.
- Total time of this exam is 3 hours.
- In this exam, negative marking will also use.
NEET PG Online Applications 2017 Eligibility
Educational Criteria: Candidate must complete 10+2 from science stream with subjects Physics, Chemistry, and biology. Check future information by the official notification.
Age Limit: Maximum age of applicants is 25 Years of age as on 31st December 2017 to apply for NEET Registration 2017.
NEET Application Form 2017 Selection process: Selection will depend on the written examination and then counseling process.
CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
SHIKSHA KENDRA, 2 – COMMUNITY CENTRE,
PREET VIHAR, DELHI-110092
NEET Application Fee:
- FOR GENERAL/OBC: Rs.1400/- (INR)
- SC/ST/PH Category candidates will pay: Rs.750/- (INR)
Application Fee with Late Fee:
- FOR GENERAL/OBC: Rs. 2800 (1400+1400)
- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 2150 (750+1400)
NEET Important Dates
- NEET 2017 Notification release Date: 31st January 2017
- NEET Online Registration Commencement: 31st January 2017
- Online Correction of data in application form: One week after the last date is over
- The Last date to online apply for NEET Registration 2017: 1st March 2017
- Date of uploading of NEET Admit Cards on website: 15th April 2017
- Exam Date: 7th May 2017
- Display of NEET OMR Sheet: Will be notified soon
- Display of NEET Answer Key 2017: Will be released soon
- NEET Result 2017 Release Date: 8th June 2017
- NEET Counselling starts from Last week of June
How to fill the CBSE NEET PG Online Registration 2017
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Then search for NEET application form in the notification section
- NEET application form will appear on your screen
- Provide all the details asked in the application form
- Carefully check the details you have filled in application form
- Click on submit the form