UPSC NDA Application Form 2017
The Union Public Service Commission is now ready to conduct the NDA NA II exam 2017 for those candidates who have qualified the NDA NA I Examination and for that reason, only the NDA Notification 2017 has been available on the official website. Candidates need to fill UPSC NDA Application Form 2017 for registered their name for the notification.
Recently the Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC NDA Application Form 2017 to conduct National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (II) Examination 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy, and Air Force wings of the NDA.
Only unmarried male candidates are Eligible for UPSC NDA 2 Registration can apply online from 18-01-2017 to 10-02-2017 by 11:59 P.M. Applicants can check other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply from here which is well mentioned by the team of www.totalgovtjobs.in
UPSC NDA NA I Notification Details:
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Examination Name: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy II Exam 2016
Total number of posts: 410 seats (Approx)
National Defence Academy: 355 Posts
- Indian Army: 208 Posts
- Navy: 55 Posts
- Indian Air force: 92 Posts
Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry): 55 Posts
NDA NA I 2017 Application Form Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are appearing for the NDA Notification 2017 are advised to check all the details of the exam. For the candidate’s sake, here we mention full eligibility criteria which indicate Age Limit, Essential Qualification, and Selection Process etc.
Candidate need to complete 12th (Intermediate) class with Physics and Mathematics subjects from the recognized board. Those students are pursuing 12th can also apply for NDA.
NDA 2017 Online Registration Important Points
- For this UPSC NDA Application Form, 2017 candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate age must be 16 1/2 to 19 years but not exceed 19 years as on 01st January 2017.
- Only Male applicants will eligible for this job.
- Applicants should not be married until completion of course training.
NDA NA I Application Form 2017 Fee:-
- Fee for General and Candidates: 100/-
- Fee for reserved category candidates: 50/-
How to Complete NDA Online Registration 2017
- First of all, go to the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click on part-1 registration and enter details like name, education qualification, date of birth and other required details.
- Complete part-1 of online registration.
- Then select the fee payment mode.
- After completing the First registration, now go to the Part 2 registration and upload scanned signature and photo in the prescribed format.
- Then submit the details and take a print out of application forms or continue with part 3 registration in which you need to pay an application fee.
- After fee payment check your application status by entering your registration number and date of birth.
NDA Application Form 2017 Important Dates:
- Date of Advertisement: 18th January 2017
- Starting date for submission of NDA Online Application Form: 18th January 2017
- Last date for online registration: 10th February 2017
- Availability of NDA Admit Card 2016: 1st April 2017 (tentative)
- Written Examination Date: 23rd April 2017