NDA Application Form 2015
The Union Public Services Commission has issue the NDA Application form 2015 notification; check the Online Registration Status of the Application of NDA through provided info through this page for the to the army, navy and air force wings of the National Defence Academy for the 135th course and for the 97th Indian academy course (INAC)
UPSC department conducts the written Exam of National Defence Academy on 19th April 2015; the Application form has release by the Organization to apply online before the last date that is 23rd January 2015. For this, candidates will be selected on the 375 vacant seats.
The National Defence Academy is conducted this exam twice in a year for hiring the Eligible and unmarried male applicants in different Posts, such as Air Indian Army, India Navy, and Air Force. For this recruitment, notification has out by the organization on the Internet or Its official websites as NDA Application Form 2015 to register Online Registration.
UPSC NDA Application Form 2015 Notification
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Examination: National Defence Academy/Naval Academy Exam (I)
Total Vacant Posts: 375
Details about the NDA / NA I Online Registration Status
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should have passed the given qualification as per the requirement mention below.
- National Defence Academy:Aspirants should have qualified 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Naval Academy:Applicant should have possessed 10+2 educational level with physics and mathematics subjects.
- The minimum age of the Candidates should be 16½ years and should not exceed the 19 years as on 1st of January, 2014.
- Or we can say candidates must not be born earlier than 2nd july1996 and not later than 1st July 1999.
Notes: The applying applicants should be free from the physical defects in their body or free form any chronic disease by which they were suffering.
Applicants necessary to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- either by cash or by net banking, facility/credit card /debit card in any SBI Branch.
NDA Exam Pattern of NDA/NA-2015
Exam is of Objective Type Question MCQ Paper:
- Mathematics:- Contain of 300 Marks
- Test for General Ability:- Contain of 600 Marks
- Maximum Marks: 900
- Time Duration for solving the Exam: 150 minutes for each paper
Notes: There will be a negative marking for given the wrong Answer.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure has based on the written exam, psychological test and at last, candidates face the personal interview. The final selection has based on the medical test round.
How to apply: All the Eligible and Interested Candidates shall fill the Application form online Mode by visiting the official website of the UPSC. Application should save the hard copy of online Application form of NDA for the future use. We are mentioning the Steps how to fill the application form from the official websites of UPSC.
- Applicants firstly visit the official websites which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Search the option of Application form, which you are looking for.
- Choose the Online apply.
- Fill the Form and Submit to the Official page.
- Upload your Photographs, and Signature.
- Save the Application form for the future use.
- End date to apply online: 23rd January 2015
- NDA/NA (I) Exam Date: 19th April 2015
Links to visit: