NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016
National Council of Educational Research and Training has published the NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016 for the various posts. All eligible applicants who want to apply for NCERT Lower Division Clerk 70 Vacancies 2016 can check all details through this page.
The online application will be available on the site from 09-01-16 to 08-02-16. Candidates who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016. Applicant must have completed your Qualification according to a required Qualification from this.
National Council of Educational Research and Training established in 1961 is an organization set up by the Government of India. The headquarters located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi, to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education.
NCERT Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy details:
Organization Name: National council of Educational Research & Training
Total posts: 70
Post Name: Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Job Location: New Delhi
Last date: 08-02-16
Process of apply: Online
NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016 details By City:
- New Delhi: 58
(UR-27, SC-08, ST-02, OBC-21)
- Bhubaneswar/ Kolkata: 05
(UR-02, SC-01, ST-01, OBC-01)
- Mysore/ Bangalore: 05
- PSSCIV, Bhopal: 02
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT LDC Vacancy 2016
Educational qualification: Candidates should have minimum 12th passed from a recognized board or university. Also a candidate should have (35 WPM English and 30 WPM Hindi) Typing speed on computer.
Age limit: Upper age limit minimum 27 years and the lower age limit minimum 18 years.
Salary details: Rs.52000 – 20200 with GP Rs.1900 under Group C
Selection process: Selection process will be based on a candidate performance in (Written exam and Typing test).
Written exam will be conduct 150 marks and maximum time for the exam is 3 hours
- Genera Knowledge: 50 marks (Objective type)
- General English: 50 marks (Objective type)
- Written Expression: 50 marks (Objective type)
- New Delhi/ Delhi
Application fee: Rs.200
How to Apply for NCERT LDC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates can visit the website www.ncert.nic.in
- Then Search for the Lower Division Clerk 2016 application form
- Now applicant filling the application form with the help of given details.
- Now attach all self attested documents, passport size photo and signature.
- Then Click on submit and print the application
- Now send hard copies to “SECTION OFFICER, R-II SECTION, NCERT, SRI AUROBINDO MARG, and NEW DELHI-110016” by ordinary post before 22-02-2016.
Starting date for apply Online Application from – 09-01-16
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 08-02-16
Last date of Receipt hard copies: 22-02-16
Exam Date – Update Soon
For Download more details
Check Official notification