Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017
According to the latest notification Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released vacancies of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017. Indian Navy has issued 384 Naval Dockyard Recruitment online applications for that candidate who are interested and complete their 10th class from any recognized board.
Candidate, who looking jobs in Indian Navy, can utilize this opportunity to apply in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy before the last date 20th May 2017 through the official website link. Applicant must look at these following important details about the Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mumbai Recruitment.
Basic details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy
Here in this paragraph, we mention the basic details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy which candidate have to know.
- Commission name: Naval Dockyard Mumbai.
- Job type: the Central government job.
- Name of the post: Tradesman mate
- A total number of post: 384.
- Job location: Mumbai Maharashtra.
- Application mode: Online
- Official web portal: link.
- Online application process will start on: 27th April 2017.
- The last date to submit the online application form: 20th May 2017.
- Written exam will be held on: Mentioned in admit card
Eligibility criteria of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs
A candidate who wants to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy should have to know their eligibility for this vacancy.
An applicant who is going to fill the Mumbai Tradesman recruitment. Have pass 10th class examination from any recognized board or institute.
Tradesman Dockyard Recruitment age limit
Candidate age must in between 18 to 40 year.
Pay scale of Dockyard Mumbai job
The selected candidate of Dockyard Mumbai job will get 18,000 to 56,900 rupees per month.
Selection criteria Dockyard Recruitment
Candidate will be selected as per written examination and his documents verification.
About the exam
All shortlisted candidates will have appeared in written examination exam. The exam pattern is objective type of question which has divided into four parts general intelligence and reasoning, math, English and general awareness. The entire subject has same marks which are below.
- General intelligence and reasoning: 25 marks
- Numeric aptitude: 25 marks
- General English: 25 marks
- General awareness: 25 marks
Admit card of Dockyard Tradesman Vacancy
Admit card will be released before the 20 to 25 days of exam.
How to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Recruitment.
- First of all, candidate need to visit the official portal which is mention below
- Search the direct link of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2017 At the home page.
- Now hit the apply online link and fill all the require details as like your name, full address and etc.
- Upload the scanned document, photograph and signature.
- Then enter on the submit button.
- Now you can take a printout of application form for future use.