National Territory Capital of Delhi Scholarship 2017
The Association has recently dispatched the notification for National Territory Capital of Delhi Scholarship 2017. Applicants who are looking for National Territory Capital of Delhi Scholarship Form 2017 they might be on right web page.
Aspirants those parents income is less than 2 lakh are only eligible to apply for National Territory Capital of Delhi Scholarship. If you are also one of candidates whose financial condition is not good then they may fill the online application. Make sure, aspirants submit their application for scholarship on or before the last date.
National Territory Capital of Delhi Scholarship Form 2017
The competitors who want to apply for National Territory Capital of Delhi Scholarship 2017 must check eligible criteria. This is a really good opportunity given by association for applicants to give pleasant amount for complete their study.
Students those who are learning in 10th, 12th, UG and PG programs may apply for the National Territory Capital of Delhi Scholarship 2017. The Merit Scholarships are awarded to those students only who are studying in College or Professional Institutions for the current year.
- The Online Scholarship forms are open only for SC/ST/OBC/ Minority students.
- Applicants must be secured 60% or above marks in previous classes.
- The Merit scholarships are providing to the applicants who are appearing any Degree/Diploma course/ PG studies or any Professional/Technical Program from the recognized college or institute.
- There is no income bar is fixed for the ST/ST students.
- The SC/ST/Other Backward Classes and Minority communities’ student’s parent/guardian annual income should not exceed 1 lakh from all sources.
Terms and Conditions
- The list of qualified students signed by the head of college/institute with application forms with other required documents must be submitted to the Director of the Department.
- The amount of scholarship will be reduced to 50% if the student fails in the annual examination.
- The student is also required to submit the pass book of bank or Domicile certificate.
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate
- Domicile of the applicants
- Birth certificate of the student
- Photograph of a student
- Aadhar Card copy
- Income proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
How to apply for National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship Scheme 2017
- Firstly, candidates need to go to the official website.
- After reaching on the home page, read all the information as per notification.
- Select the suitable link and enter the required data in the mandatory field.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Submit the application and protect your registration ID for the future use.
- At last, take the print out a hard copy of the application.
Go to Official Website for more details