NALCO Recruitment 2016
National Aluminum Company Limited has published NALCO Recruitment 2016 for filling the 55 Graduate Engineer Posts in this department. All of the job finders who are ready to build their profession with NALCO can apply online before the last date which is 25.11.2016 and applicants this form will fill by the online mode. Fanatical candidates can apply for this recruitment before the end applying date which is mention on this page.
Information connected to NALCO Recruitment 2016 Notification are given in the below section by the squad of totalgovtjob.com. Aspirants must check and grab this opportunity we know most of all will be waiting for this and desperate to apply for this job of NALCO Jobs.
NALCO Graduate Engineer Notification 2016
Department Name: National Aluminium Company Limited
- Junior Operative Trainee: 57
- Mining Mate: 04
Number of Posts: 61 vacancies
Official Website: nalcoindia.com
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Odisha
NALCO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Operative Trainee: Aspirants must complete HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in respective trade or Passed HSC with ITI (NCTVT/SCTE&VT) in any trade with Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License or B.Sc (Geology-Hons).
- Mining Mate: Applicants must complete HSC with Valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency & Valid First Aid Certificate. Check another detail by the help of official notification.
The age limit detail will mentions below….
- General Category: 27 Years
- OBC Category: 30 Years
- SC/ST Category: 32 Years
Application Fee: Check official notification.
Selection Process: All of the intrested candidates will be selected for this job on the basis of Written Examination
Pay Scale Detail will mention below:
- Junior Operative Trainee: Rs.6000/- Per Month
- Mining Mate: Rs.11700 – 17500/- Per Month
How to Fill NALCO Online Application form 2016
Aspirants need to look out the official website first which is www.nalcoindia.com , after that check the suitable advertisement link and click on it and fill the form after that submit it via online mode only or use the official website for more update regarding how to fill the form online mode.
- Capable candidates can download an application form from the Official Website.
- After that fill the form in the set format with all the details correctly.
- Affix all the important papers along with the accordingly filled form.
- Tap on submit button and take hard copy of application form for future uses.
- Starting Date of Submit Online Application: 05.11.2016 (9 AM)
- Last date of Submission: 25.11.2016 (04 PM)
- Date of Written Exam: December 2016