NABARD Recruitment 2016
Recently, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has release the NABARD Recruitment 2016 notice. Interested aspirants may download the NABARD Development Asst Notification 2016 and apply before the last date.
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is all set to recruit 85 candidates for the post of Development Assistant. The NABARD has invited the online applications for NABARD Vacancy 2016 in between the dates 30th August to 20th September 2016.
NABARD Development Asst Notification 2016 Details:
Name of the Department: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Number of the Vacancies: 85 Posts
Name of Posts: Development Assistant
- Gen: 56 Posts
- SC: 12 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- ST: 07 Posts
Good news for the applicants who are looking for the Bank Jobs. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development officers has released the NABARD Development Assistant Notification 2016 through online mode.
Eligible Criteria of NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2016
Aspirants whose age falls in between 18 to 35 years as on 31st July 21016 are only eligible to apply NABARD Recruitment 2016.
The Upper age Relaxation for General/OBC, SC/ST will be applicable as per government norms.
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate.
Also having the knowledge of word processing on computer
Selection of the job appliers will be based on the examination and Interview.
- Pre Exam
- Final Examination
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 50/-
- For all Other: Rs. 450\-
How to Apply for NABARD Development Assistant (Hindi) Recruitment 2016
- First of all, open the Official website of department.
- Then click on the Link to NABARD Online Application.
- Here aspirants need to fill the Details in the Application form pdf.
- Now pay the application fee through Challan.
- After that, submit the application form before the last date.
- At last, applicants need to take the hard copy of the applications.
- Opening date to apply online: 30th August 2016
- Closing date to apply online: 20th September 2016
- Date of Examination: November / December 2016