NABARD Recruitment 2017
This is the good news for those candidates who are looking for the Govt job. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has recently published a notification. There is a total of 117 vacancies are available in the various department. So after checking all the NABARD Recruitment 2017 candidates who are interested and suitable for the giving post can apply for the NABARD Manager Grade A & B Vacancies 2017 on or before the closing date which is 12th July 2017. While the university has started receiving the NABARD Recruitment 2017 application from 16th June 2017. Candidates can also fill the application form by the given link at the bottom of the page.
About NABARD: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural development was formed with the purpose to promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural prosperity through effective credit support. It was established on 12th July 1982. Reserve Bank of India had set up this organization. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and also have other branches all over India.
NABARD Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization name: National Bank of Agriculture And Rural Development
Apply Mode: online
Age limit: 18 years to 25 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Selection Mode: Written Test, Interview
No of Posts: 117 vacancies
Name of Posts:
Manager Grade B (Rural Development Banking Services): 17 vacancies
Assistant Manager in Grade a (Rural Development Banking Services): 91 Vacancies
Assistant Manager in Grade a (Protocol & Security Services): 09 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Manager Grade A & B Vacancies
- The appliers must be completed their Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University or Institute.
- Also having the knowledge of word processing on computer
The appliers must lies between the ages of 21 to 35 years on last to apply. There is age relaxation is given to the deserving candidates of 3 years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Minimum age: 21years
Maximum age: 35 years
Selection process for NABARD Recruitment is as follows,
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- The NABARD offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in basic pay in bank jobs is given below
- Pay scale: 35,150-62,400/-
Candidates need to make online payment of an application fee till the last date which will be non-refundable. The fee will be according to the category of the candidate.
Important Dates to Remember:
Advertisement Date: 16th June 2017
Starting date of apply online for Manager in Grade B (RDBS): 16th June 2017
Last date to apply online for Manager in Grade B (RDBS): 7th July 2017
Starting Date of Apply online for Assistants Manager in Grade A (RDBS): 19th June 2017
Last date of Apply online for Assistant Manager in Grade an (RDBS): 10th July 2017
Starting Date of Apply Online for Assistant Manager in Grade a (Protocol & Security Service): 21st June 2017
Last Date of Apply online for Grade A (Protocol & Security Service): 12th July 2017
How to Apply For NABARD Recruitment 2017
- First, go to the official website
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your qualification, skills, experience and other related information.
- Attach all the documents in correct format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NABARD application form with the essential data
- Check the details before submitting
- Take a print out of NABARD Recruitment 2017 online application form