Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2017
The Mumbai University will ready to organize the examination of BA, B.Com, B.SC and many more courses. For moving one step more on this process University will release the Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2017 in the online mode. Because it is an important document for the examination without this student will not eligible for this examination and disqualify from this process. So, that why the students have searched this document on the official site of organization.
The Mumbai university is a famous University which will be work in the education sector. It will be providing the various UG and PG courses like BA, B.Com, B.Sc, MA, M.SC and much more to the applicants and most of all students have done a study by this University. Time to time this University will be conducting the First year (FY), Second year (SY), Third Year (TY) examination and also the semester examination. So students must stay connected with us and collect your Mumbai University FY/SY/TY Admit Card after the announcing.
- University Name: Mumbai University
- Course Name: BA, B.SC, B.com
- Course Year: First year, Second year, Third Year
- Exam Date: Declare Soon.
- Admit Card Date: It will be updated soon
Mumbai University BA B.Com B.SC Exam Admit Card 2017
Applicants let we inform you if you want to attend the yearly and semester examination which will be conducted in the month of December without any interruption then must collect this document through the official site. Without this, you will not enter the examination center and exam hall and automatically disqualify from this round. It will bring all important detail about the examination and applicants like course detail, applicant’s name, and roll no and much more. So applicants must collect this document and check it properly. After that must bring Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2017 at the time of examination.
Collect Mumbai University FY/SY/TY Roll Number 2017
- Interested candidates go to the official website of Mumbai University which is “www.mu.ac.in”.
- Then search hall ticket segment and press on the suitable link.
- Now fill the details i.e. registration number, date of birth on the giving form.
- Press enter on submit button and then wait a little more second.
- Take print out of your admit card.
- Don’t miss this card at home and bring in the examination.