Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017
The Mumbai Port Trust, Mumbai has recently rotated a Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 news for all the talented or eligible candidates to fill up 259 Jobs of Graduate, Technician & Apprentices Posts. Interested job Seekers can easily register their name for the Mumbai Port Trust Jobs through filling the Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Engineer Application form 2017.
Make sure, applicants fill an application form, through the official website on before 20-01-2017 otherwise they form has been rejected. To check more details of the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 applicants are advised to read our web page article because here we provide all the important details regarding the Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Mumbai Port Trust Notification 2017 Details
|Department Name||Mumbai Port Trust|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Trade Apprentice|
|Total No. of Posts||259|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||Started|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||20-01-2017|
Mumbai Port Trust Apprentice Vacancies Details
- Trade Apprentice: 248 Posts
- Technician Apprentice:06 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: 05 Posts
Mumbai Port Trust Graduate, Technician & Apprentices Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice : Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a surely registered Indian University.
- For Technician Apprentice : Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- Trade Apprentice Post : 10th/SSC or its identical examination and must have passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.
Age Criteria: Candidates age must be 14 and upper age needs to be 21 years as on 01.03.2017.
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST Applicants : 5 years
Check future information by the help of official notification.
- Document Verification
- For Graduate Apprentice Posts: Rs.4984/-
- Technician Apprentice Posts: Rs.3542/-
- Trade Apprentice Posts: Rs.7741/-
- For All category candidates : Rs. 20/-
Paying Method: Fee will paid for the Indian Postal Order payable at GPO Mumbai in favor of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
Steps to Fill Online Mumbai Port Trust Graduate Engineer Application form 2016
- First of all, Log on to the official site that is www.mumbaiport.gov.in.
- Check the latest notification and read full notification properly.
- Now download the application form and fill application form properly.
Training Manager,Apprentice Training Centre,
Apprentice Training Centre,Mb.P.T. Workshop,
Mb.P.T. Workshop,Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,
Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg,
Start Date for Apply Online: Initiated.
Final Date To Apply Online: 20th January 2017