MPSC STI Result 2017
Candidates will soon able to check the MPSC STI Result 2017. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission organize the examination of this posts on the date of 29-01-2017. As per the information, this examination result will declare in the February 2017 Mid-Week (Tentative).
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission will shortly issue the MPSC STI Result 2017 expected in upcoming days. All such aspirants who qualified the examination will call for the Interview. That’s why; aspirants are keen to check MPSC Result available shortly.
Latest Updates(31-01-2017): MPSC STI Result 2017 will declare expectedly: February 2017 Mid-Week (Tentative)
Those applicants who will qualify all rounds then those will get this job and work with this organization. To check the marks of the written test, aspirants can download the MPSC STI Result 2017. Candidates can check all details with the help of this page. Applicants we hope that the MPSC STI Exam Results will declare in the good scale. We wish all the best to all the applicants…..
- News About: MPSC STI Result 2017
- Organizing Authority: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of Post: Sales Tax Inspector
- Examination Type: Preliminary Type
- Exam Date: 29-01-2017
- Result Announcement: February 2017 Mid-Week (Tentative)
MPSC Sale Tax Inspector Cut off Marks 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has been announcing the result for the Sales Tax Inspector and cut off/merit list in mid of the upcoming month. For that, you need to just stay with this page or bookmark our web page.
There are more than lakhs of aspirants have registered their name for the MPSC Recruitment. After registered their name for the recruitment, applicants have successfully given the written test. The process of examination has completed, aspirants are eagerly looking for the MPSC STI Result 2017.
After announcing the result on the official website, Maharashtra Public Service Commission is select the candidates those who obtain marks as same as cut off marks. The Merit list can be displayed online by the official website.
In the MPSC Sale Tax Inspector Cut off Marks 2017 and Merit List, there will be some relaxation for the SC/ST/OBC categories. As per the details, MPSC SIT Merit List 2017 will available only for those aspirants who select for the next purpose of selection.
How to download MPSC Sale Tax Inspector Results 2017
- First of all, candidates want to open the authorized link that is “www.mpsc.gov.in”.
- Then, go to the download section.
- Now choose the suitable link to download scorecard.
- After that, fill the empty box.
- Here press the submit tab and wait till the page open.
- Within few seconds, the scorecard will open in front of you.
- Download it or take a printout for upcoming use
Check more details regarding Result go to official website