MPSC Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has published a recruitment announcement for the recruitment of Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination-2016 which is to be organized in the upcoming days. Contestants, looking for the latest MPSC Recruitment 2016, can apply for these Civil Judge Junior Division Posts/ Judicial Magistrate First Class Posts. We have also furnished the official notification below.
MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Notification 2016
Online applications are provoked from Indian citizens for filling 131 posts for Civil Judge Junior Division Posts/ Judicial Magistrate First Class Posts vacancies. Capable and enthusiastic applicants can apply by online method before the last date i.e. 12.04.2016. For this purpose, a notifcation was released called as Advt No. : 12/2016.
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total Posts: 131
Post Name: Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Pre Exam 2016
Last Date: 12.04.2016
MPSC Online Application Form 2016
To apply for the post of Civil Judge Junior Division Posts/ Judicial Magistrate First Class, contestants have to fill the applications using the official web link as furnished to the last side of this page. These applications must be submitted before the ending date.
- For Fresher: 21 to 25 years
- For Experienced Contestants: 21 to 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. norms
Applicants must have the Degree in Law from a University established in India by Law or they should have LLM OR Degree in Law and also they should possess 03 years Experience as Lawyers.
The nationality of the contestants should be Indian.
- General and unreserved applicants have to pay Rs.373/-.
- SC/ ST category applicants have to pay only Rs.273/-.
Application fee should be paid by SBI Challan / Debit card/ Credit card/ Net banking / (Common Service Centre).
Applicants will be chosen on the behalf of their performance in written examination and interview.
The contestants will be given the pay scale of Rs.27700-44770/-.
Online Application Form:
Applicants who want to apply for Civil Judge Junior Division Posts/ Judicial Magistrate First Class Posts, they are necessary to apply by the online method by filling online application form on Maharashtra Public Service Commission official website at www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in on or before that is given above.
Apply for MPSC Civil Judge Junior Division Posts 2016
- First of all, you have to visit the official website at www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Then click on MPSC Online application.
- After that enter on “Apply online” link.
- Make payment through State Bank of India Challan/ Net Banking/ Debit Card or Credit card.
- Then fill up application form with all essential details, payment details and upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- In the Last take your print out of application for future use.
- Online Application Submission is starting from 23.03.2016
- Online Application submission is ending on 12.04.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Fee in State Bank of India is 13.04.2016
Totalgovtjobs.co.in is providing all types of recruitment either it is Private or Government sector. Here you will get all information regarding education.