MPRAF Recruitment 2014:
Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission has liberated a job notice regarding MPRAF Recruitment 2014 to hire the eligible applicants for the 43 posts of MPRAF Managers and Accountants.
Desirous contenders who find themselves capable for the offered positions must apply online to clutch MPRAF Vacancies through submitting the online applications on or before end date for the submission, which is 20th October 2014.
More details about MPRAF Managers/Accountant vacancies 2014 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, process to apply etc has well displayed here:
MPRAF Recruitment 2014 Details:
Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission
Name of Post: District Manager / Accountant
Total Vacancies: 43
|District Finance Manager||05|
|Assistant District Finance Manager||04|
|Skill Improvement & Employment||02|
|Evaluation & Monitoring||02|
|Congregational Institutional Development||03|
|Assistant District Manager (Congregational Training)||02|
Educational Qualification: Appliers need to hold B.Com / M.com / M/B.A. degree or any other valid graduate or post-graduate degree / diploma or equivalent qualification form a reputed university or institution as per the post for which you are willing to apply.
Required Experience: Applicants need to have relevant experience of their concerned specialty to apply for MPRAF Jobs.
- Age of the applying contenders must be between 18 – 40 years as on 30 September 2014.
- Relaxation in age will given to the deserving category appliers as per the norms.
Pay Scale: Recruited aspirants will get the monthly remuneration of Rs. 14000 – 32000/- on the basis of their educational qualification and experience as per the rules of the organization.
How to Apply:
- Willing candidates may apply online through visiting the official site of the organization nic.in
- On the home page, you will find an option as ‘Career’ at the left panel, now go through it
- Surf the suitable link and fill the online application form in the prescribed format.
- Enter the details, upload the documents (if required), and submit the form with in the given time.
- Take a hardcopy of it and forward with all the requisite copies of testimonials in an envelope super-scribed with the name of the post at the below tuned address:
“State Mission Management Unit,
Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (MPRAF)
3rd Floor, Beej Bhawan, Arera Hills, Bhopal – 462004,
Madhya Pradesh, India”
Dates to be focused:
- Last date to apply online: 20th October 2014
- Closing date for receipt of hard copy: 27th October 2014
Check Official Advertisement