MPPEB Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued MPPEB Recruitment 2015 notification to apply online for all eligible and talented candidates to fill no. of 688 Sub-Inspector Posts
All Job seekers can fill via online mode through the official website before 14th January 2015 Other details like age limitation, Qualification required, Selection Mode, Application Fee, How to apply is mentioned below
MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Notification Details
Name of organization: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Total No. of Posts: 668
Name & No. of Posts:
|Post Name||No. Of Post|
|Sub Inspector (District Policeforce)||397|
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||40|
|Sub Inspector (Q.D.)||04|
|Sub Inspector (Radio)||11|
|Sub Inspector (Finger Prints)||08|
Entire info MPPEB Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
|Subedar||Graduation In any field|
|Sub Inspector (District Police force)|
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)|
|Sub Inspector (Q.D.)||Graduate Degree In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Sub Inspector(Radio)||Engineering in Electronics/Electrical/Tele Communication|
|Sub Inspector (Finger Prints)||Graduate Degree In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Platoon Commander||Graduation In any field|
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 year to 28 years as on 01-01-2015. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules)
Applicant belongs to Unreserved & OBC category must pay Rs.700/-, Rs.350/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh, in addition to the examination fees candidates applying online have to pay Rs.70/- through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card. There if no fee for ST candidates (Refer the notification for complete exemption candidate’s fee details).
Process to apply to online for MPPEB Recruitment 2015:
Candidates who are preparing for MPPEB Exam can easily fill online Application before 14th January 2015 through the official website i.e. www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in from through the particular procedure
- First visit on to website www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in
- After that Click on Recruitment “Notifications” Section link
- Read all the Instruction carefully & Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
- Applicant has to scan the copies of recent photograph & signature
- Fill the necessary details in the application form &upload the recent photo signature & thumb impression.
- Before submission the application form confirm the details once again & click on submit button.
- Applicant with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk & enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
- Take print out for further use.
Dates to focus:
Closing Date for Receipt of Application form: 14th January 2015
Check here official notification
MPPEB Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is ready to hire the contenders next to the employment announcement of MPPEB Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacant vacancies in the division of Transport Sub-Inspector Posts.
Get more info about it and read here below on this page about the MPPEB Vacancy 2015 to fill the application form on or before the end date that is 28th January 2015 and then exam will we organized on 15th February 2015.
MP Vyapam Vacancies 2015 Details
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
No. of Posts: 20
Vacancy Name: Transport Sub-Inspector
Entire info of MPPEB Recruitment 2015
Job searchers must have qualified Matriculation / Intermediate / Graduation from a recognized Board / Institute as per the requirement of the post.
applicants selection has based on their performance in Departmental exam.
Process to apply:
- Visit the Official portal of Organization that is www.mponline.gov.in.
- Choose the option for online application for the related posts.
- Fill the application form with all the details very carefully and submit it.
- Take a Print copy of it for future use and send the duly filled application form along with required Particulars to the concerned address (if required).
Dates to remember:
- Last date to apply: 28th January 2015
- Last date to do correction in online filled form: 31st January 2015
- Date of exam: 15th February 2015
Official Notice to get further info.