MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017
We are back with another recruitment notification; The Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has release MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2017. The department published this notification to hire interested and well-qualified candidates to fill up the 194 Office Assistant Grade III Vacancies on the contract based. The online application registrations are open from the date 25th May 2017 to 20th June 2017. The interested aspirant may apply for MPMKVVCL Office Assistant Grade III Recruitment to visit the authorized portal of the department.
Any one of the candidates who is jobless and searching government job can apply for MPMKVVCL Grade III Vacancy. The online process for this job is already starting now as the order of the department. The organization needs candidates whose age in between 21 to 40 year and well qualified of graduation with second division. You can easily apply for this post just go to the official portal also you can visit the direct link of MPMKVVCL Recruitment which we are mention in the last at our portal. To know additional details related to this MPMKVVCL Job Recruitment such as age limit, educational criteria and etc, please scroll the page.
Important Derails of MPMKVVCL Jobs Notification
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (Mppkvvcl).
- Job cadre: state government jobs
- Name of the post: Office Assistant Grade iii
- A number of vacancies: 194 posts.
- Location of job posting: Madhya Pradesh.
- Application mode: Online.
- Official website for further information: mpez.co.in
- Opening date of online application: 25th May 2017.
- Closing date to apply in MPMKVVCL Recruitment: 20th June 2017.
MPPKVVCL Vacancy Category wise posts
- UnReserved: 97 Posts
- SC: 31 Posts
- ST: 39 Posts
- OBC: 27 Posts
- Total number no. of the post: 194
Eligibilities Criteria Regarding MPMKVVCL Grade III Vacancy
Here, in this paragraph, we’ll show all eligibilities regarding MPMKVVCL Grade III Vacancy interested candidate must check out it.
Candidate should posse’s 12th class and Graduation with the 2nd division from any state government recognized university or board.
Applicant age must be as on 1st Fab 2017 and the age is mention below:-
- Unreserved MP Domicile Applicants: 21 to 40 years.
- Other MP Domicile Applicants: 21 years to 45 years.
- A candidate who is outside of MP State: 21 to 35 years.
Aspirant will be selected on the base on the online test, document verification, and merit list.
The Unreserved and OBC candidate of MP Domicile should pay 1000 rupees. And SC /ST candidate of MP Domicile should pay 800 rupees.
Steps to Apply for MPMKVVCL Recruitment
- First of all, the candidate should go through the official portal of the department.
- Now open the direct link to apply.
- Fill the form by asking details as like you’re name, category, full permanent address and etc.
- After submission makes online payment of application through your debit or credit card.
- After all, you can take a hard copy of application form for further use.