MP High Court Recruitment 2017
Hey Total Govt Jobs Reader, today we are here to share some good news with our applicants. The MP High Court Recruitment 2017 has been released by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh via online mode to recruit 2910 Class III Staff Vacancies. So candidates, if you are interested in this MP High Court Vacancy and want to grab this golden opportunity then you must check this page and read all information regarding Madhya Pradesh Class III Job.
Interested individuals may apply before the last date 5th July 2017. The online application process is already started from the date 5th June 2017 for MP High Court Recruitment. But before apply you must check the whole eligibilities of this recruitment such as age limit, qualification by the official notification. Then if you see that you are well qualified for MP High Court Job then you can apply online to go through the official portal of the department. Moreover, grabbing further information regarding MP Class III Staff Vacancies, then please keep rolling the page.
MP 2910 Class III Staff Vacancies
- Department name: Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- A total number of Vacancies: 2910 posts.
- Name of the post: MP Class III Staff Vacancies.
- Location of job: Madhya Pradesh.
- Job cadre: a Government job.
- Official portal: mponline.gov.in
Important dates for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Starting date of application form: 5th June 2017.
- Closing date to submit your online application: 5th July 2017.
- Admit card releasing date: Two weeks before the exam date.
- Preliminary examination date: 23rd July 2017.
Total number of posts vacancy wise
- Stenographer Grade-2: 128 posts
- Stenographer Grade-3: 546 posts
- Assistant Grade-3: 2224 posts
- English Stenographer: 01 post
- Computer Operator: 03 Posts
- Steno Typist: 04 posts
- Liftman: 04 posts
Eligibility criteria of MP High Court Job
A candidate who wants to apply for this job recruitment must have the complete 12th class education from any recognized board or institute. The candidate also has the knowledge of Hindi typing.
Minimum age limit is 18 years to apply for MP High Court Job and maximum age is 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as the rules and norms of the department.
Selection process for MP High Court Recruitment 2017
The applicant will be selected on the basis of preliminary and main examination.
Applicant has to pay 200 rupees for Reserved and PWD candidates of Madhya Pradesh, 100 rupees for Reserved & out of Madhya Pradesh State applicants.
For Other Posts: Candidates have to pay 800 rupees for Reserved/ PWD candidates of Madhya Pradesh, 900 rupees for Reserved & out of Madhya Pradesh State candidates.
Note: Rs. 50 rupees for Corrections in Application formality.
Shortlisted aspirants will get the good pay scale by the department which is following:-
- Stenographer Grade 3: 5200 to 20,200 with the grade pay rupees 2800 per month
- English Stenographer: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 2800 rupees.
- Stenographer Grade-3: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 2800 rupees.
- Assistant Grade 3: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 1900 rupees
- Liftman: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 1900 rupees
- Steno Typist: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 1900 rupees
- Computer Operator: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 2800 rupees
- Assistant Grade-3: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 1900 rupees
- Stenographer Grade-2: 5200 to 20,200 rupees with grade pay 2800 rupees.
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment
- Firstly, the applicant should go to the official page of the recruitment.
- Then looking for the direct link to apply online.
- When you open the link it asks to fill some of the personal details of yours as like your name, date of birth, full permanent address and etc.
- After submission, make online payment by net banking, debit or credit card.
- After all, you can take a hard copy of your application form for future use.