MP High Court Recruitment 2016
Hey, readers today we are here to share some good news with our applicants. The MP High Court Recruitment 2016 has been released by the High Court of Madhya Pradesh on its official site. So applicants, if you are interested in this and want to grab this, must check this page and read all information of 61 Data Entry Operator, Assistant Grade III.
Then if you will satisfy this must fill this application form and according to the selection process must start preparation for the examination. Check future detail about this by the help of official notification. After that must start preparation for the examination.
Madhya Pradesh Data Entry Operator Notification
|Organization||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Category of Job||State govt. jobs|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator, Assistant Grade III|
|Total Jobs||61 posts|
|Application Process||Online process|
MP High Court Vacancies Eligibility
Interested candidate should be minimum 18 years and the maximum of 35 years as on 01.01.2017. The age relaxation is applicable for the applicants as per Govt. rules and regulation.
Candidates should possess BCA, Graduate in any stream from any recognized University/ Institute and passed in English/ Hindi Typing Exam from recognized Institute. Refer official for checking the post wise detail.
Application Fee :
The application fee detail of this recruitment will mentions below….
For Data Entry Operator & Assistant posts:
- Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- Per candidate
- Rs.600/- for Reserved candidates.
For All Others Posts :
- Unreserved Candidates have to pay Rs. 200/-
- Rs.100/- for Reserved category
Candidates can pay this fee through online by using Credit Card / Debit Card or Internet banking.
Applicants will be selected for this job through the performance in Online Written Test, Typing Test & Interview.
Process of MP High Court Application Form 2016
- Interested candidates are suggested to first visit the Official website of organization which is www.mphc.mponline.gov.in
- Then go to the notification panel and check notification properly.
- Now click on apply online link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application form which has to be filled.
- Fill the form with required details of the Candidate as per the instructions and with the help of documents.
- After that pay the application fee as per the category of the Candidate.
- Submit the details entered and take a hard copy of the Application form for Exam use.
Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 01.11.2016.
Closing date for Submission of Online Application: 27.11.2016.
MP High Court Recruitment 2016
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has successfully updated the MP High Court Recruitment 2016 notification on the official website mphc.in. The Interested applicants need to apply for the MP High Court 101 Civil Judge Posts before on last date 11th December 2016.
The MP High Court Application Form 2016 process is going to start by the department on the date of 10th November 2016. Those applicants who are ready to fill the application form they must apply before the last date otherwise they will not be capable of this examination process.
As per the details, the application form process of this will be ongoing in the month of December thereafter examination will be held in the upcoming month. We hope that applicants you will catch this process and participating in this. All important detail of notification will be mention on this page.
MP High Court Jobs Notification 2016
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Category||State Govt jobs.|
|Name of The Post||Civil Judge (Entry Level) Posts.|
|Total Vacancies||101 Posts|
MP High Court Civil Judge Eligible Criteria
Qualification: Applicant should have completed their Degree (Law) from any Certified Institute.
Age Limit: Minimum age requiring is 21 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
Selection Process: Applicants are selected on the basis of their performance in the following rounds
- Written Examination
- Mock Test
- Personnel Interview
These all rounds will be conducted by the MP High court Selection board.
- General/OBC Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates should pay an Application fee of Rs.800/-
Pay Scale: Selected job hunters will get a monthly pay of Rs.27700/- to Rs.33090/- per month.
If applicants are not suitable to apply for this recruitment then they may keep connecting with us because daily we update this page with all the newest recruitment for the eligible applicants. And those applicants who are eligible to apply for the above mention recruitment may apply it through following the steps given below.
How to apply against MP High Court Recruitment 2016
- In the beginning, applicants have to visit the Official Website.
- Then, check the latest employment notification which is available on the homepage of the Official Website.
- Here applicants need to read the Notification carefully first, then read the important instruction for the candidate’s uses.
- After that, click on “Apply Now” button to begin applying.
- Then fill the application form with all relevant details carefully.
- Now submit the form, upload photograph, and also pay the application fee.
- Finally, click on the submit tab.
- At last take a print out of the submitted application.
Online Application Commencement from – 10th November 2016
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 11th December 2016