Mizoram Scholarship 2017
The Government of the Welfare Society is now going to distribute the Mizoram Scholarship 2017. Candidates those who are not good in financial condition may apply for the Mizoram Scholarship Board 2017 on or before the last date.
The Government of the welfare society of Mizoram state has been announced the Mizoram Scholarship Scheme 2016. The main motive to release this scheme is only for those candidates, who are pursuing any course currently 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduates such as i.e. BCA, BBA, MCA, MBA, B.A, M.A etc.
Before going to apply for Mizoram Scholarship 2017 candidates must know the eligibility criteria which is now mention here. The Eligible Students must be applying for this scholarship online with the help of official website.
Mizoram Scholarship Board List 2017
- Organization Name: Government of the Welfare Society
- Courses for: 10th/12th/UG/PG
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Site: www.mizoramscholarshipboard.in.
Mizoram Pre Metric/Post Metric Scholarship 2017
The Organization provides the great opportunity to the students who are weak in the financial conditions. Those applicants who want to fulfill their complete education and acquire the higher education may apply for it.
The Scholarship offers the financial support to the candidates who can’t afford the expenses of higher studies at college/ university level. Now check out the eligible criteria of scholarship by the help of reading this article.
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram Scholarship Scheme 2017
- The Scholarship will award to the students who have secure not less than 50% marks.
- The annual income of applicant’s parents/guardian does not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- The distribution of scholarship among the States/Union Territories will be made on the basis of the population of the above-notified minorities in the States/Union Territories of Census 2001.
- 30% of a scholarship will be reserved for girl students.
- The scholarship for SC and ST category applicants, there are the fix number of scholarships for minorities is small and limit.
- Those students who belong to BPL families, having the lowest income shall give preference in the ascending order.
- The renewal applications will fully wear out before the new applications are considered.
- The Scanned copy of previous year mark sheet of students.
- Scanned copy of self-Declaration by the student.
- The Scanned copy of parental Income Certificate.
- Student’s Bank A/C Pass Book.
- Scanned copy of Institute verification form.
- Student’s Photo.
- Scanned copy of Religion Certificate (Self Declaration).
How to Apply for Mizoram Scholarship Board 2017 Scheme
- Initially, visit the official web portal www.mizoramscholarshipboard.in
- Go to the “New Registration” option on the home page.
- Here enter all valid details and get Login ID and Password.
- Save Registration ID or Login ID and Password carefully (for future use)
- Now go to the new page and log in with ID and password.
- Hit on the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Here fill all the fields in the application form with important details and upload your photo.
- Upload the required documents and your photo.
- Read the details carefully and submit the application.
- Aspirants, at last, you need to take print out of the applications hard copy for further use.
Check More Details through Official Website