Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017
Hey, candidates are you wondering the job in Ministry of Finance Department, India. Then we have awesome news for you. The Ministry of Finance, India is going to release the 24564 Group B Inspector Jobs in the upcoming days. It’s a really huge amount of vacancies for the job seekers and selection chances in this job are very high. So candidate, if you want to apply for this job, must fill Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 Application Form.
Don’t forget candidate before that must read the full Ministry of Finance Notification. As per the information candidates if you are not satisfied the eligibility criteria then you will automatically disqualify from this process. Check all information of Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 by the help of this page like post wise detail, eligibility, notification overview and much more.
MOF India Inspector Recruitment Post Wise Details:
|Central Excise (Inspector)||19999|
|Preventive officer (Inspector)||2970|
Ministry of Finance Group B Inspector Jobs Eligibility
|If you want to apply for this job then the candidate must have the complete graduation or any Higher Education is eligible to apply these vacancies.|
|Applying contender to Ministry of Finance India Notification must have upper age 30 years. Check age relaxation by the help of official notification.|
|All of the qualified candidates must get the Rs.44,900- Rs.1,42,400/- per month salary.|
|Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)|
|Willing job suitors can pay the application fee by all categories as per the main advt.|
Ministry of Finance Group ‘B’ Notification Overview
|Department Name||Ministry of Finance, India|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Jobs Name||Group B (Inspector) Posts|
|No. of Jobs||24564|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||Available Shortly|
|Closing Date To Apply Online||Updated Soon|
Way to Fill Ministry of Finance Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the official site of the board film in.nic.in.
- Then tap on the advt. the link to the site. After clicking, you will see the Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2017 on your screen.
- Read full notification properly.
- Now fill your details and tap on the continue alternative which is given below the application form.
- The charge may be paid on the web or offline as said in the official notice.
- Check once again the form information and tap on submit button.
- You can in like manner get a printed variant of your application for future use.
Initial Date to Apply Online: Updated Soon
Final Date to Apply Online: Available Soon