MCAER Recruitment 2016
MCAER stands for Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research. It has published a recruitment notice for recruiting of Dean, HOD and Professor Vacancies. Online application forms are inviting to fill various posts. Associate Dean, Head of Department and Professor Vacancies in Maharashtra, Pune. Capable and fascinated applicants may send out their application forms in a set manner on or before the last date.
MCAER Notification 2016
As per the notification, there are many jobs available and waiting for the seeking candidates to be filled. You must have heard of this recruitment that is why we are going to tell you every detail in this matter. The candidates might get the following vacancies in the notification.
- Agriculture Engineering:
- Agriculture Biotechnology
- Food Technology
- Home Science
- PGI-PHM Roha
- Agriculture College
- Post Graduate
Head of Department:
- for Animal Husbandry & Diary Science
- for Agronomy
- for Agricultural Extension Education
- for Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science
- for Agricultural Economics
- for Agricultural Entomology
- for Horticulture
- for Agricultural Engineering
- for Plant Pathology
- Agricultural Botany
- Agricultural Entomology
- Plant Pathology
- Animal Husbandry & Dairy Science
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Processing Engineering
- Farm Power & Machinery
- Water Conservation Engineering
- Agricultural Meteorology
- Biochemistry & Nutrition
- Foods & Nutrition
- PHM of Fruit vegetable & Flower crop
- Medicinal, Aromatics, Plantation, Spices, and Forests crops
- PHM of Meat, Poultry & Fish
- PHM of Food Grains & Seed
- Post-Harvest Engineering
- Agriculture Chemistry & Soil Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Associate Director of Researches
- Agricultural Extension Education
Applicants must have the qualification of Doctoral degree in relevant discipline.
- Applicant age must not more than lower age limit for Associate Dean posts, and HOD and Professor posts as on the required date.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 200 payable at State Bank of India, University Road Branch, Pune (Code – 7339) in the name of Financial Advisor, MCAER, Pune – 411007.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Procedure to Apply for MCAER recruitment 2014:
- First of all, Applicants have to log on its official website.
- After that Applicants have to click on recruitment section.
- Then Applicants will see the Application forms.
- After that Applicants have to download MCAER application form.
- Then Applicants have to fill very carefully in the prescribed format and attach all the documents with this form.
- After that send it to the following address but before the last date.
Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research,
An ISO 9001:2008 Organization,
Starting Date: released soon
Last Date: available shortly
For more details, please visit Official Website.