MBA Scholarships 2017
Currently, the State Government has been released the MBA Scholarship Online Form 2017 via online mode. The MBA Scholarships 2017 is available only for those candidates who belong to poor families and total income of their family is less than 1 lakh. Eligible applicants who wish to take admission into MBA Courses may fill the MBA Online Application 2017.
Candidates who are interested and want to take the benefit of MBA Scholarship 2017 can apply for it on or before the last date. To check the eligible criteria and important dates, aspirants required to read the MBA Scholarship Notification 2017 which is given below.
Details of MBA Online Application 2017
Courses Offered: MBA
Status: Available Soon
MBA Scholarships Notification 2017
The MBA Scholarships 2017 will provide great support to the poor students who were unable to afford the expenses of their higher education without any financial problem. There are many Universities who give Scholarship for the MBA Course and support financially to the candidate.
The Scholarship is not available only for India’s Colleges but they also give the opportunity to study aboard. But for that there are some condition is applicable by the many University departments. To check the Term and Condition, aspirants must read our Webpage very carefully.
Many associations have offered different types of programs to award scholarships easily to the talented and eligible students. Those candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category are only eligible to filling this online form for getting an amount of the scholarship.
Students can get the full MBA Scholarships Notification 2017 regarding Scholarship from here. As expected, this year there will be more scholarships which are high when it’s compared to previous year. Yet now, the department has not released the accurate date and tentative schedule for the MBA Scholarship 2017. Hence, applicants must keep connect with us. Lots of candidates those who desire to do MBA Courses can apply for MBA Scholarship Form 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Scholarships Online Form 2017
- Students must pass 10th class from recognized school or board with good academic records.
- Candidates belong to the categories of SC, ST, OBC and Minority.
- Applicants parental annual income is Rs. two Lakh or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. one Lakh or below
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
- Current Passport size photograph.
- Aadhar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
How to Apply for MBA Scholarship Application Form 2017
- First of all, applicants go to the official website which is www.scholars4dev.com
- Now, select the ‘new registration’ link for registering your name for the Scholarship.
- Then fill the required applications with the right details.
- Then again log on to the web portal with this registration details.
- Fill the complete details as your category, income and other appropriate details correctly.
- At last, take a hard copy and submit it to the college or university you are belonged to.
Last Date: Announced Afterward
Dear Aspirants, Check More details through Official Link (Updated Soon)