Maharashtra Scholarship Form 2017
Finally, those aspirants who are looking for the Maharashtra Scholarship Form 2017 they are happy to hear that Maharashtra Online Registration 2017 is now started. The government of Maharashtra has declared the news regarding Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2017.
By distributing Maharashtra Scholarship 2017 the Government of Maharashtra helps those students who belonging to the poor families or financially weak families. Interested candidates may get full details about Maharashtra Scholarship Notification 2017 through this page.
The State government conducts Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2017only for those candidates, who are pursuing any course currently but due to lack of money, they are not able to continue their studies.
Maharashtra Scholarship Exam 2017
Applying candidates must know the eligibility criteria before applying for any exam or scholarship. The candidates, who fulfill the prescribe eligibility, are only required to apply online for Maharashtra Scholarship Exam 2017. To check the exam date, applicants must keep connecting with us through this page.
Eligible Criteria of Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme 2017
The scheme is applicable to such candidate who has taken admission regular in 11th or 12th class.
Physically Handicapped/ SC/ ST/ OBC learners admitted to any recognized school in Maharashtra are eligible for this scheme.
Candidates must have secure at least 75% marks in 10th class for applying Maharashtra e-Scholarship.
The Purpose of Scholarship:
This scholarship to the pursuing 11th or 12th class at any recognized school in India. By providing scholarship amount, the Government of India encourages the candidates to continue their studies.
Other Required Documents:
Domicile certificate of Maharashtra State issued by the State Government.
Students must have taken the regular admission in next class.
Candidate’s family income must be lower as decided by the Government.
How to fill Maharashtra Online Application Form 2017
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official website that is www.escholarship.maharashtra.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to the section “Login / Register to apply for e-Scholarship”.
- Now read official details by pressing the appropriate link.
- Read this notification carefully before applying.
- Then go on the register button.
- Those aspirants who already registered may direct login to apply.
- But new aspirants will have to create account, username, and password and fill all essential information.
- Then select new ‘application form’ in case if you are existing member then you may select the renew tab.
- Fill the given details in an accurate manner.
- Upload the mandatory documents like the scanned photograph, signature, and Caste/ Disability certificate as applicable.
- When filled form will be submitted successfully then don’t forget to take the hard copy of this application for future assistance.
Apply Online for Maharashtra Scholarship